shower time

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

i am currently taking hc ideas! if you have any h.cs (fluff or nsfw) you want to see please just leave a comment telling me what you want!

warning: suggested smut

-

You stepped into the shower, turning on the water, sighing when you felt the warm water hit up your back and neck.
You didn't normally get moments like this where you could just enjoy the feeling of the hot water and relax during a shower, most of the time showers were hectic and rushed with the only purpose being to get clean.
And with your boyfriend being at work, you could finally get some "alone time". Even if you did have a boyfriend that meant you could be satisfied, some special alone time never hurt.

Once you had finished with that, you washed away the proof before returning to enjoying the feeling of the hot water running down your body.
You hum, getting the lavender scented soap and covering your body with him before hearing the bathroom door open. 'Oh Tamaki must be home early!" you thought, washing the suds away.
You turned so you were facing the wall, letting water fall onto your face before feeling a pair of hands wrap around you waist and touch your torso, making you squeal.

"I-I didn't mean to sc-scare you bunny." you turn to face him, being greeted by his adorable, always flustered face.
"It's okay, I just wasn't excepting you to join me..." it wasn't uncommon for Tamaki to join you or for you to join him in the shower, especially with living in an apartment with only one shower and both living on tight schedules.
"C-can I was your h-hair?" he asks, grabbing your shampoo. You nod, soon feeling his fingers in your hair, massaging your scalp. You hum in enjoyment, leaning into his touch. Soon you felt hot water hit your scalp again, the smell of your shampoo surrounding you.
"Get under the water." you order, moving him so that the water hit him. You stare in awe for a minute, looking at your cute boyfriend.
"W-what?"
"Nothing, I was just admiring you." you grab the soap, lathering his body up, massaging his sore muscles.
You then take his shampoo, massaging his scalp.
"Ummm... That f-feels good-d..." he stuttered, leaning into your touch as you add more pressure to his scalp.
You finish cleaning him before turning the water off and taking a towel to dry him off. You wrap him in his towel like robe before doing the same to yourself.

You suddenly felt yourself being carried to the bed, feeling Tamaki place kisses on your face.
"I l-love you bunny-y." he took your robe off before taking his off and laying down next to you, letting you lay on top of him and wrap the covers around the two of you. A blush heavily adorning his face from the intimate skin to skin contact.
"I love you too hun." you kiss him before nuzzling into his neck, inhaling his scent. Your body feeling complete relaxed in his embrace, letting you fall asleep in peace.

-

(unedited)

a/n: sorry if this is short. i've been struggling with some stuff and i have midterms coming up but i'm trying my best to continue writing. btw like i said at the beginning, i'm taking hc ideas!