grey

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

warning: depressive episode

-

Tamaki knew this would happen at some point. You had warned him when you moved in with him. But he didn't think it would be so brutal and grey as you would describe it.

He came back home after a long day at work, ready to relax and spend time with you, but instead he found you, head against the wall (making him internally giggle due to his own habit of leaning his head against the wall), the look in your eyes blank as you asked him what time it is. You were docile, too docile. Normally you would be the one initiating every contact and Tamaki would be the one clinging onto you, but when you got like this, you would be the one hanging and clinging onto your boyfriend, scared to let go.

He took care of you, making sure you washed properly and ate. He placed you down on the bed, kissing you gently before joining you. He wrapped his arms around you, making you turn around so that your facing his chest and curl up. You felt tears start to form, hearing Tamaki say that you were safe, making you let go of your emotions.
God it felt good to let go of your emotions.
He kissed your forehead gently, letting you vent out everything, leaving tear stains on his t-shirt.

"I'm so sorry...." you apologised once you calmed down. You couldn't help but feel bad, making your boyfriend see you like this made you feel guilty.
"Bunny, it's fine, remember that I'm here for you when you get like this. Now sleep please, you must be so tired." he said calmly, wiping your cheeks before kissing you goodnight.

-

(unedited)