overhaul special

(*≧∀≦*) fluff  (*≧∀≦*)

-

i really wanted to do an overhaul oneshot so here it us

-

It wasn't unknown knowledge that Overhaul (aka Kai Chisaki) was a man that was protective of what he loved and determined in his ideology and actions, but also a cruel and evil man (and let's be honest slightly bratty).
But one things that was unknown knowledge was the fact that Chisaki could be an absolute softy when he was in the right mood. Which was good because when you did have to deal with him when he went apeshit crazy or just generally violent with the members of the Shi Hassaikai (except you and Chrono) the times when he was a softy made up for it.

"Angel..." he called out, it was late at night with most members already in their rooms but you were still working in the lab, neglecting him. You saw him in the corner of your eye at the doorway looking at you.
"What do you want Kai?" you asked, keeping your focus on your work.
"Come to bed please." he ordered coldly.
"Kai, darling, you know I'm behind on my work." you look up at him, placing a petri dish next to the others.
"I know, but I want you to spend time with me." he complained, playing with the back of the collar he made you wear (something fuelled by his possessiveness).
"Just give me 5 minutes and I'll be all yours, okay?" you bargained, making him leave you be until you hung your coat up.

The minute you finished you got decontaminated (by taking a shower) and got dressed again, he took one of your hands, dragging you with his gloved hand to your shared room.
Once the door was shut, he took off his mask and gloves, putting the mask on the table and the gloves in the bin while you changed into some sweatpants.
You felt his naked hands glide down your back.
"I forgot how nice your body is angel." he said. You turned over to face him placing your hands on his hips.
"And I forgot how handsome you are." you kissed his forehead. You were pleased to see that his skin didn't hive up. You forgot how handsome the bottom half of his face was under that mask, but at the same time being one of the only people who could see him without it made your heart skip a beat.
He quickly got changed into some more comfy clothes before joining you in your shared bed.

"My angel..." he breathed out, grabbing your hips as you sat down on his thighs. His thumbs circled, gently massaging the skin underneath them.
"You're being gentle tonight." you comment, normally when he was feeling more tactile he would be rougher.
"Shut up. Enjoy it instead of talking." he turned back to his cold self, applying more pressure. You move slightly to lay on his chest, hearing his heartbeat and breathing. You felt his fingers go through your hair, making you let out a sigh.
"Love you angel." you hear him say, making you look up to see his cheeks covered in a pale red, he always blushed when showing his affection verbally.
"Love you too darling." you scoot up to be able to kiss him gently.

-

(unedited)