petting time

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

quirk: kitten: gives user cat ears, a tail and cat tendencies. they also have claws and are very agile.

-

Amajiki came home after a tough day of work, wanting nothing but to be able to collapse on the bed and cuddle you.
Over many years of dating, Amajiki found that just your presence was enough to calm his mind down and make him relax. To him, your soft purrs were like a soft lullaby.

"Tama!" he heard your voice say, lighting his head up to see you already in your pyjamas (which was one of his old t-shirts and some knee high socks so that your toe pads didn't get hurt or too cold). He watched you get up from the sofa to hug him, a low purr emitting from you.
You continued your treatment on nuzzling and purring until you felt him lift your legs up to carry you, bringing you to the bedroom.
"What's wrong darling?" you asked, noticing his tired eyes.
"Just tired, had a hard day at work..." he mumbled, sighing as he changed into his pyjamas. He crawled into bed next to you, patting the spot next to him. You happily comply, curling yourself up next to him, he turned onto to his side so he could pet you. He scratched a certain spot behind your ear making you let out a loud purr, adoring the way you reacted and the feeling of your soft ears.
"Do you want to talk about today?" you asked, looking up at him. He nodded before telling you about what bugged him during the day.
"Aw Tama... It's okay, tomorrow is a new day. And if those boys continue to bug you I'll scratch their faces off..." you leaned up to kiss him, he chuckled at your state, returning his hand into the top of your head to pet you again.
He continued, sighing contently at the sounds you were letting out. He felt your tail swish before you went in to nip his collarbone. It was an action he was use too so he didn't flinch, just letting out a huff of air at the sting. You pushed your head up, signalling him to add more pressure to his pets.
Amajiki happily obliged, feeling less stressed as you wrapped an arm around him loosely.

"Mmmh... Love you..." you mumbled, feeling yourself falling asleep at his soft touches.
"Love you too bun..." he smiled, placing his kiss on your forehead, continuing to pet you until you were completely asleep, feeling completely at peace as you purred in your sleep.
He kissed you again before falling asleep himself, hugging your form tightly. Glad that he had you to help him relax and feel safe.

-

(unedited)