demon

(*≧∀≦*) fluff  (*≧∀≦*)

-

People summoning demons by accident was something surprisingly common. And much to Tamaki's surprise, he did, finding himself with a demon to take care of.

"W-who are y-you?" Tamaki asked, panicking.
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! You summoned me." you explained, using your magic to calm him down.
"Summo-moned?"
"Yeah, I'm a demon. Oh you must of summoned me by accident..." you said kinda disappointed. You always thought you would be summoned on purpose. And since you weren't summoned on purpose, going back to the demon world was impossible.

A year after that, you both started dating, even if it create complications sometimes.
"Bunny can you p-please file your tail down, it's starting to scratch me during the night."
"Darling, Tama, I love you so so much but can you stop touching my wings please, you know they're... sensitive."
"Stop b-ah! bit-ting me please bunny!"
"Tama I'm so sorry I really wanted this to be a nice holiday but please don't bring me into the church or I will actually start burning."
"Bunny! Bunny! Please d-don't run after that butterfly! Bunny-ny!"

But other than those times, your relationship was smooth and sweet.
Showering each other with sweet little kisses and hugs, taking care of each other.
"Stay safe at work today, remember that you'll end up heaven and I can't go there.... at least not since the french revolution." you kissed him before he went off to work, feeling a blush appear on your face as he went in to kiss your cheek with out warning.
"I-I. Love. You. More. Than-n. Goddamn. Butterflies." Tamaki said to you between kisses after you joked about him loving butterflies more than you.
"I. Know. Darling. I. Was. Just. Joking. And. I. Love. You. Too. My. Little. Cinnamon. Bun. Angel." you replied, kissing his nose between every word, making him giggle.

In all, he was your angel and light and you were so glad you got summoned by him, even if it was by accident.

-

(unedited)