smut prompts

(о'∀'о) smut (о'∀'о)

-

• Tamaki's moans are adorable, they could even be compared to a kittens' meow sometimes.

• He likes it when you nip his ears during sex. For some reason he's extremely sensitive at the tips.

• Tamaki is weirdly fond of pet play, he enjoys the feeling of a collar around his neck and being called kitten. He especially likes it when he's in pet and sub space at the same time, it makes him feel secure and loved and all of his worries melt away at your touch.

• When ever you bottom, he's always very worried about hurting you in some way or another.

• He has a light oral fixation so be prepared to maybe have to put a finger or two in his mouth while you're fucking.

• After he gives you a blowjob, he may end up with your quirk for a while.

• He's very very shy when you start to get intimate with him or even do something that could be seen as sexual in his eyes.

• He is surprisingly perverted. During training, you may catch him staring at you while his mind runs with dirty thoughts.

• Cock praise. When he gets into sub space he loves praising your cock and even kissing it like it's the best thing in the world.

• On the weekend when both of you tend to sleepover at each other's dorm-rooms, at least one time out of two, you'll wake up with Tamaki dry humping you in his sleep.

-

(unedited)