nsfw ABCs

( *`ω') nsfw abc ( *`ω')

-

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex?):

• Tamaki makes sure you are comfortable and okay even when he was the one being the bottom.
• When you're bottoming, he makes sure to get you some water and clean you up afterwards.
• He's just generally very caring after sex.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

• Tamaki is really insecure about his body, so choosing what he likes the most about himself is hard, but if he had to he would probably say his ears and hands (ears cause you always call them cute and hands cause that's where he used his quirk most of the time).
• Tamakis' favourite thing about you is probably your chest cause he finds it really comfortable and your smile.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically):

• Tamakis' cum is pretty watery and salty due to his diet but it's otherwise pretty standard. He cums an average amount, more if he hasn't gotten off in a while.
• If he swallow your cum, he has your quirk for a bit (if you have a quirk) which scared him the first time it happened
• He enjoys being cummed on but likes the closeness he feels like when you cum inside him

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

• He sometimes wonders what it would be like to use his quirk in a sexual way but he would be to embarrassed to tell you that.
• He'd like to try hero/vilain role play or for you to call him his hero name during sex

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

• Tamaki was completely inexperienced before you so he was completely lost the first time you two got intimate.
• You still have to reassure him what he is doing is good but he's slowly getting more confident with his actions.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

• His favourite position is the Rinding Pole/Pole Stroke when he's the bottom. He likes being able to hide his face in the crook of your neck while you whisper things to him. He also likes the fact that he can feel you deep inside him.
•  When he's the top, he likes it when you're under him and your legs on his shoulders. He enjoys being able to make see that he can see your face, but it also means being more dominant than you and Tamaki has a hard time doing that. He also likes it when you ride him when he's more tired and feeling sleepy or can't be dominant but still wants to top.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

• Being humorous with Tamaki in the bedroom can be hard since he sometimes thinks you're making fun of him, so you tend not to laugh or make jokes.
• As time goes on and gets more comfortable and understands that you won't ever make fun of him, you get the occasional smile from him.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

• His pubic hair is slightly darker than the hair on his head.
• He didn't use to groom down there really, but once you two started to get more intimate he started preferring it being trimmed.
• He doesn't really care how groomed you are but he does like it when it trimmed so it doesn't get in his way when he wants to go down on you.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

• In the moment, Tamaki is romantic and treasures the moment for as long as he can.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

• Tamaki jacks off once a week, it helps him relax from class and training.
• Once he moved into dorms, he started doing less unless he went to the bathroom to do it because, well, Mirio.