truth of villainy (2)

(`・∀・') angst (`・∀・')

-

sorry if this isn't as good as part 1

-

A night had passed since you ended up at Hawks after your fight with Amajiki. And just because it was a new day didn't mean that your feelings weren't stirred, and you still had work to do.
You managed to ignore your feelings during patrol mostly, avoiding certain areas you knew he would be patrolling at the same time.
But of course, you had to stumble onto him.

"Angel, get down to area 13, Haroyu Street now! Emergency, 3 high-end Nomu, 4 regular Nomus!" you heard your ear piece say to you. You both knew it was going to happen, so there was no panic or hurry in his voice.
"On it Hawks!" you reply, soon flying over the area he noted, seeing a high-end Nomu on the ground beneath.
You started blinding it, hoping it would help the other heroes at taking it down since it's sight would be taken away. But it didn't. Which meant you had to swoop in and attack with the other heroes.
After 5 minutes of fighting, managing to take one down with the help of Ground Zero and Uravity you saw a tentacle slam a regular Nomu into the ground.
"Oh fuck me..." you mutter, sending a dagger to the Nomu to destroy it's brain. Seeing Amajiki right now was the last thing you wanted but you knew not to let feelings mess with work.
"Suneater! Once you've finished knocking down that nomu, come and help us with the high-ends, two people have already been knocked down and we need at least 4 please!" you shout at him, he quickly looked at you and nodded before getting to his previous task.
The fight against the nomus lasted a while, and a good number of people got injured and you ended up breaking a bone in your left wing (which wasn't really a big deal, it happened often) and a good number of bruises and scratches. 

"So, what ya gonna do if you and Amajiki have fully broken up?" Hawks asked, walking back to the agency with you after quickly meeting with Dabi.
"I honestly don't know, in a perfect world: take a hiatus until I'm over him and get back on track with everything but shit doesn't stop so I can't take a break. I should really go over and see him after dinner." you explained. You recently had a meeting with the hero security agency about ending the missions since all the info you needed was now known.

After dinner you went over to Amajiki's apartment, either to go get the rest of your stuff or to make up.
You opened the front door carefully in case he was sleeping. You go over to the kitchen to get a glass of water, trying to ease your anxiety with some water.
"Y-You were good out there today..." you heard his voice behind you, making you jump.
"Ah Tamaki, thanks, you too!" you turned the compliment back, turning to face him.
You both stayed in awkward silence, not knowing what to do or say.
"The mission is ending soon..." you finally speak up, breaking it. He looked at you confused.
"The mission with the P.L.F, we're gonna be ending it soon. The means of ending it won't be pretty but at least it'll be over." you explain. You knew ending the mission meant risking your lives and breaking trusts that you spent months building.
"Why couldn't you tell me about the mission sooner?" he asked, sitting up on the counter.
"Because I couldn't, if I did and someone found out you would be in danger." you sigh, looking at him.
"The P.L.F is bigger than we thought, they find things out with out you even being aware. And they have a nasty rep of going after their members loved ones and blackmailing them to giving them funds or more." you continue, remembering all the acts you ended up seeing during meetings.
"Look, last night I might of overreacted. But I still think we need a break. It made me realise how much hero work and relationships don't mix. I really love you, even a bit too much, but I don't think we shouldn't continue our relationship, we barely see each other outside of work anyways, I mean when was the last time we were intimate sexually? 2, 3 months? And when was the last time we went on a date?" Amajiki words made a ball form in your stomach. Five years of love, of laughs, disintegrated by some words and missions.
"Just because we're heroes doesn't mean we aren't allowed to love. I understand where you're coming from, but we still love each other, don't we? Yes there's issues with us not seeing each other due to hero work and missions, but, fuck Tamaki, I would give up anything to be able to call you min-" you were cute off by feeling lips on yours, easily knowing they were Amajiki's from their shape and taste. The kiss deepened from a mix of anger and desperation, both of you hungrily grabbing at each other like it was the last. Hell, it probably would be. You felt him lift you up from the counter, bringing you to the bed you knew so well.

3 hours later, you woke up on the bed, without Amajiki.
"Tama?" you called out, maybe he was in the kitchen, but you had no answer. You got up, getting redressed. You noticed a sticky note on the mirror you use to leave little love notes on when you started work earlier than him.

'I am sorry (Y/N),
Please pack your bags and leave
I shouldn't of slept with you again
It was a heat of the moment thing.
It is for the best that we split up.
You will always have a special place in my heart but we both aren't in the right moment or lives to have a significant other, no matter how much we love them
I do hope we can stay friends, see you around
Tamaki Amajiki '

Your heart broke even more, you quickly took your bags and packed your stuff, tears threatening to spill. Before you left, you quickly wrote a note.

'You'll always have a place in my brain and heart, but i guess being friends isn't that bad,
See you around Amajiki'

You placed it next to the one he wrote you before you left, calling Hawks on your way trying to find a place to stay.
"What's up angelwings? Did ya make up with Amajiki?"
"No Takami, can I please stay at yours until I find a place of my own? I'm sorry."
"It's all good, ya can stay for as long as you like angelface, tell me the dets when you get here. See ya!" you heard him beam before hanging up, smiling slightly at the new nickname.
You knew once you got there you would allow yourself to cry your eyes out while he tried to reassure you by making corny jokes or feeding you some sort of chicken, making you chuckle at the way he didn't know how to deal with other people's emotions.

Maybe bad things are followed by good things?

-

(unedited)