my r

(*≧∀≦*) fluff  (*≧∀≦*)

-

warning: mention of suicide

quirk: blade: the user can created blades up to 6 meters long from any place of their body. But the user has 1m of their quirk activated at all time and the blades can easily get rusted if the user is in a bad place (physically or mentally).

btw i know the lyrics aren't in order

-

just as i was about to take my shoes,
off of the rooftop there i see,

He finally got to the rooftop, undoing his laces, savouring the feeling of the wind on his face for the last time.

He looked up and saw a boy with (h/c) hair, his shirt blowing in the wind as a he stood on the ledge.

a boy with (h/c) hair there before me,
despite myself i go and scream;

"Hey don't do it, please!" he screamed, making the boy turn his head towards him. His eyes widened as he realised who it was, (Y/N). He noticed the metal tail and how rusted it looked.
(Y/N) was a student in his class known for never really talking but having an amazing quirk which helped in climb the ranks of U.A, but never managed to get to the top due to his closed off personality.

"(Y/N), please don't do it..." he begs, approaching the boy, his first intention now left behind for now.
"Amajiki...." the boy breathed out, his hand gripping onto his sleeve nervously.

whoa, wait a minute what did i just say?
i couldn't care less either way,

Amajiki couldn't believe what he just said. How hypocritical he was being, stopping someone from doing exactly what he came here to do.

But at the same time he knew he couldn't let him jump, he couldn't die in peace with the guilt.

to be honest i was somewhat pissed;
this was an opportunity missed

He felt slight anger bubbling up. This was his opportunity, the one he has been waiting for for so long now. Now it's been missed due to none other (Y/N).

This opportunity had been messed up many times before by random people, but this time it was different.

for the very first time, there i see,
someone with the same pains as me,

Amajiki managed to get (Y/N) off the ledge and brought him to his dorm-room, sitting both of them down with a warm cup of tea.

"Everything is too much, everything has stopped working." (Y/N) finally said after being totally silent since they got to his room. It was probably the first time Tamaki heard his voice properly.
"I'm just invisible, I don't even know why I decided on this course. How can someone be a hero when they can't even speak properly?" he continued, looking down, too ashamed to look into Amajiki's eyes. Little did he know Amajiki went up there for the same reasons as him.
"Even my family doesn't want me, I haven't talked to them in month since my dad figured some things out..." he muttered, holding back tears.

and yet there was no one who would do this for me, no way i could
let out all this pain

"Why did you go to the rooftop Amajiki?" the boy asked, looking at Amajiki.
"I-I can't s-say." he stuttered, scared that he'll get judge even if they went up there for the exact same reason. He started to cry. (Y/N) let Amajiki lean into him, his tail wrapping around Amajiki gently.

"It's okay, you can tell me. I won't judge you." he said calmly, patting his back lightly.
"I went for t-the same reasons as you..." he admitted, breathing out heavily. He let everything out, leaving a wet patch of tears on (Y/N)'s shirt.
It felt so good to let it all out, the weight that pushed him to the rooftop lifting.
Amajiki looked at (Y/N), analysing his face. He never really took time to look at the boy up until now and he now kinda wished he looked at him closely like this earlier. Both males leaned into one and other, their lips touching gently.
"Amajiki, will you be mine, for death or for life?" (Y/N) asked, breaking the kiss leaving Amajiki breathless and blushing.
"S-shut up.... And yes, for death or for life... N-now kiss me again, please?" he answers, before grabbing (Y/N) collar and bringing him in for another kiss.

-

(unedited)
a/n: if you are dealing with suicidal or mental health issues, please seek help by either reaching out to a friend, parent, helpline or therapist. And if you suspect someone is having suicidal thoughts or is struggling, please reach out to them.