lonely

(*≧∀≦*) fluff  (*≧∀≦*)

-

Loneliness is something scary but common to Tamaki. Even with Mirio and Hado around and being in the big 3, he couldn't help but feel alone.
Most of time when Mirio and Hado weren't around, he would be in a corner listening to music or studying at the library alone.
At first he was okay with it but as time went on it started to eat away at him, making him more self conscious and anxious, because well, there must be a reason why no one except two people hang out with him.

(Y/N) was a new student at U.A in the last year tech department. He spent most of his days with his headphones on while he was working on gadgets for the hero department or sketching out bits and bobs in the library. After class he spent most of the time training his quirk or in his room doing homework.

When they both met for the first time, it was in one of the tech lab. Tamaki needed some upgrades on his costume and stumbled onto (Y/N) who was happy to do it for him. After that it became common for both of them to spot each other in the hallways or library but to never speak to one on other. It was a weird friendship that made them feel comfortable with being alone in some ways.

(Y/N) decided to talk to Tamaki properly one day. He saw the boy alone at lunch and decided it was the perfect opportunity.
"H-hey." he said, Tamaki looked up at him, surprised that someone was talking to him. They both ended up eating lunch together and exchanged numbers to keep in touch.

After a couple months of talking, Tamaki got the courage to ask (Y/N) on a date. They went to a little cafe and both enjoyed their time together. After that they went on multiple dates and spent more time with each other.

Graduation time soon came, both of them sad that their little routines will be soon over. When the ceremony was over, (Y/N) pulled Tamaki in for a kiss, their first kiss to be precise.
"Tamaki Amajiki, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my roommate or flat-mate or something like that?" he asked, getting down on one knee and holding up a key, making Tamaki chuckle, his face covered in blush from the kiss.
"Yes, now please get up, people are looking at us..." he smiled, (Y/N) got back up and hugged Tamaki, giving him the key.
Tamaki hid his head in the crook of (Y/N) neck, flustered but smiling.

The day Tamaki moved in with (Y/N), both males were excited and invited over some friends to celebrate. Once all their friends left, they made their bed (that wasn't even a proper bed yet, just a mattress laid out on the floor). They cuddled, enjoying each other presence in the privacy of their now shared home.

(Y/N) sat down on Tamakis lap, looking down at the shy boy with kind eyes.
"Darling, can you promise me I'll never be lonely again?" he asked, kissing the dark haired male sweetly.
"I promise, we'll never be lonely again." Tamaki reassured, kissing his partner again.

-

(unedited)
a/n: oof i feel like this is bad but i've been having issues writing due to health problems