thigh highs

(о'∀'о) smut (о'∀'о)

-

warning; thigh highs, overstimulation, sexting

summery: you have thigh highs incorporated in your hero outfit
Tamaki really really likes it

-

When you designed your official hero outfit, you didn't think much about it. It was practical for your quirk and it suited the image you wanted as a pro-hero so you didn't think about how people could view it. Until your boyfriend noticed. He was also a pro-hero and worked beside you most days, and one day he noticed something under your shorts, thigh highs.
"A-are those thigh highs?" he stuttered, looking down at your legs.
"Yeah, why?" you looked at him weirdly, not understanding why he was surprised. It had been over 2 months since you two did regular patrols and missions together so you thought he had already noticed.
"Oh n-nothing..." he brushed it off, continuing doing what he was doing.

"Hey bunny?" he asked for your attention. It was now late at night and you were both getting ready for bed.
"Mhhh?" you look at him.
"I-I was w-wondering i-if y-you could w-wear those th-thigh hi-high m-more? L-like o-outside of w-work?" he stuttered, blushing heavily.
"Oh? So you like me in thigh highs?" you decided to tease him a bit, laying down on your bed. He hid his head in his pillow, not responding to your question.
You giggle before saying night to him, kissing his forehead.

A couple weeks have passed from the conversation, life going on as normal for both of you. But Tamaki was now on a mission, leaving you behind to continue your missions here in the city.
One morning you were particularly in the mood, but with out Tamaki to help you, you decided to send him a couple pictures. Maybe he'd reply with a picture himself, or skype you even.
You got some thigh highs you had found, probably in case you needed to replace the ones on your hero outfit with out a shirt on your some underwear on (of course) and positioned yourself in front of the full body mirror, taking a couple pictures and sending them to your boyfriend.  Surprised when your boyfriend replied a couple minutes after.

you: [image sent] [image sent] [image sent]
tamaki <3 : ...  [image received]

You opened the image, seeing your boyfriend only wearing sweatpants and a heavy blush on his face, looking off to the side. 
You licked your lips, slowly starting to feel your dick becoming harder and harder as Tamaki sent you another message. It was another picture but he was only in his underwear and you could clearly see the hard on he had. It was very easy to make Tamaki hard. 
You crawl over to the bed side table, getting out some lube, a cock sleeve and a dildo.

You take your underwear off, sending another picture to your boyfriend who was probably dying. You started to touch yourself slowly, hearing your phone ping.

tamaki <3: please don't touch yourself, if you do as i say i'll reward you when i come home tonight bunny

You decided to listen to him, last time you didn't he didn't hug you for a whole week. You tided up what you just got out and put your underwear back on with one of your boyfriends t-shirts, feeling disappointed but happy he was coming home earlier than expected.

For the rest of the day, you mainly watched tv and made meals for the next week or so.
After a couple hours, you ended up dozing off on the couch, your eyes forcing themselves shut even if you didn't want them to. 

Tamaki came home two hours after, finding you asleep on the couch. He smiled and stroked your hair, making you lean closer to him.
He noticed your apparel, a red blush appearing on his face instantly.
His mind ran with ideas and thoughts. Maybe he could wake you up by giving you a blowjob? Or even by riding you?
He shook those thoughts out of his head. You were just sleeping peacefully and innocently and there he was thinking about dirty things.
He snapped out of his thoughts by a whine, which didn't help with calming his hormones.
His hand slowly went down to your thighs, squeezing the toned muscles lightly. He loved how those thigh highs hugged your thighs perfectly and his dick strongly agreed. The squeeze made you groan in your sleep and buck into the touch.

He shyly decided to take his dick out, slowly pumping it while looking at your thighs and squeezing them slightly. He always knew how nice your legs and thighs were, but never that your thoughts specifically could get him in this state.
He should of payed more attention to them sooner.
He felt ashamed but he couldn't resist. And anyways he hadn't gotten off in a week, he was working on instincts at the moment.
He tried his best to keep his moans down, knowing he will die on the spot if you woke up and found him like this.

His face instantly lost all colour when he heard you mutter his name.
"Tamaki?" you mumbled, waking up from your nap confused. Before you could see what he was doing, he grabbed a pillow to cover himself up.
"Oh are you alright? You look really pale." you asked worried once you regained your senses, sitting on top of the pillow on his lap.
"C-can you please not sit on the pillow..." he said weakly, making you notice his boxers near his knees and all the colour come back to his face.
You lift yourself up, removing the pillow making Tamaki reveal himself to you.
"So this is the reward you were talking about?" you said, stroking his member slowly. He looked away from you, letting out a small little moan.
"What got you in this state Tama?" you teased, nipping at his ears. He responded with an incoherent mumble.
"Use your words please."
"T-those -ah! thigh highs-s..." he felt himself get closer, his hand gripping your thighs.

"You're so pret-" suddenly you found yourself on your back, feeling Tamaki's breath on the side of your neck.
"Let me reward bunny..." he whispered, deciding to be dominant. You felt his lips travel down your body as he praised you, making tingles go down your back.

Soon you find Tamaki riding you, your length surrounded by him making you let out little moans and groans. His head was hidden in the crook of your neck, whining at the light overstimulation he was experiencing.
Tamaki came again, bringing you over the edge with him.
He slumped down onto your chest, breathing heavily. When you got enough energy, you picked him up (your cock still in him) and brought him to your bed to fall asleep.

"B-Bunny we a-aren't finished here... I s-still haven't f-finished with you."

Let's just say when you were both finished you needed to order some new thigh highs.

-

(unedited)