don't know what to title this

(*≧∀≦*) fluff  (*≧∀≦*)

-

warning: dysphoria

-

Being trans wasn't something you talked about a lot with Tamaki. It made you uncomfortable and most of the time talking about the subject would make you end up in your bed and isolate yourself from everyone, even your boyfriend.

And tonight, your dysphoria had been kicking you in the ass for no apparent reason, so you were sprawled out on your bed looking up at the ceiling with it keeping you awake. Normally you would be eating dinner with your classmates happily, but you couldn't bring yourself to move or get out of your room.
You heard a light tap at your door, you groan and turn over into a ball, ignoring it.
"Hey it's me, can I come in please? I-i brought you something to eat." you heard your boyfriend say.
"Come in..." you allow him in, hearing your door open and shut it behind him. He went over to your bed, sitting next to you.
"I brought you some chicken katsu." he placed the bowl next to you. You sat up after the smell of the food motivated you to get up.
"Thank you..." you kiss his cheek lightly before starting eating.
"Do you want me to leave you in peace?" Tamaki knew why you were being so closed off tonight and knew you preferred to be left alone most of the time when you were like this.
"No, you can stay if you want." you said, eating the food he brought you.

"I'm really sorry you have to see me like this, it isn't fair on you." you apologise to him, bringing your knees to your chest.
"It's okay, you've seen me at my low points too. I'll always be there for you no matter what."
"Yeah like the time I found you on the bathroom floor trembling.." you chuckled, making him make a shush sound before plummeting face down onto to your bed. 

"So, do you want to vent, cuddle, go to 1-As dorm and play with their bunny or even 2-As dorm, I heard that Shinso has a cat now?" Tamaki suggested, holding your hand gently.
"I- i just don't know..." tears start to slowly swell up in your eyes, making them appear glossy.
"I just don't know if the hero course is for someone... well.... like me, you know. I mean, I'll never be like you, or Mirio, o-or any of the guys in this school, there will always be that one thing off. I just want to be normal...." you explain, now in a position where you can hide your head in Tamaki's chest as you start to slowly breakdown. He slowly stroked your hair, letting you let your emotions out.
You started crying into his chest while he stroked your hair to calm you down. You muttered random words trying to say how you feel as he held you.

"Darling, you are normal, okay? And I will never regret dating you, I've never even doubted it. You're my boyfriend and I love you, even with everything that comes with it." he tried to comfort you, kissing your head sweetly.
He soon realised you fell asleep in his arms, letting everything wash over you and relax.
He laid you down in bed, looking at your face. 'How did I end up with such a handsome boyfriend." he wondered, kissing your check.

-

(unedited)
a/n: hope you all have had a good day