dormroom

(*≧∀≦*) fluff  (*≧∀≦*)

-

thanks you for 20k reads! i can't believe this boom has gotten this far and i would like to thank all of you for enjoying my content!

-

Class 1-A was so excited to finally visit their last year counterparts dorms, wanting to see how they all decorated their room and the difference between the different common rooms. Mirio and Neijire were directed to do the tour for the class since they were already known to the class and were even friends with some of them.

"Where's Amajiki-senpai?" Kirishima asked at the beginning of the tour. Looking around to see if he was just hiding.
"He's probably napping in his room, he did some training earlier so he's probably very tired." Neijire explained before continuing the room tour.
Each room was looked at and awed at, most of the students that the rooms belonging fitting them quite well and greeting the class, except when it came to the girls room, Stuyu and Jirou had to make sure he didn't try anything so they made sure he stayed at the back of the group.
They finally reached the last rooms, opening one of the room reveal a room filled with pillow and blankets and soft pastel colours with the occasional plushie lying about here and there.
"Wait I thought this was the boys side? Oh my god wait is this a girl room? You have a girl living on the boys side!" Mineta asked, overly excited.
"No, this is a boys room, (L/N). He isn't here at the moment but he told us you could look around as long as you don't touch anything." Mirio smiled, looking down at Mineta.
"Wait no way! This is a boys room!"
was most of their reactions, not use to seeing a room belonging to a boy, never mind an up and coming pro-hero, this soft and cute. The class looked around the room, most of the girls commenting on how cute the little decorations and plushies were.
"It's so manly that he's comfortable with his femininity!" Kirishima said, making Neijire smile. The boys commented on how soft the ground felt. Midoriya spotted something that looked like a nest on the corner of your room where your bed should be, asking Mirio if had anything to do your quirk and how your quirk worked.
"Well (L/N) quirk is very similar to Mirkos' and it does affect the way he acts sometimes. He likes to sleep in nest looking things as you can see and sometimes he has the urge to chew on things... Which is why he doesn't have a bed frame since the bed frame is made out of wood." Mirio rambled on to Midoriya, the younger student taking notes in his quirk notebook while Neijire was off somewhere in the room looking at the plushie with the girls.
"Hey! Don't those clothes belong to that tentacle guy?" Bakugo asked, still not having a permanent nickname for Amajiki yet, pointing at the scattered clothing on the nest contrasting on it's pastel background.
"Yeah! That's the hoodie FatGum have him!" Kirishima replied to Bakugo, approaching the big pile of blankets and pillows in the corner.
Mirio and Neijire panicked, knowing that class A-1 wasn't aware of your relationship with him, deciding to not say anything before rushing everyone out of the room so they didn't ask further questions and could continue on with the tour.

While class A-1 and the rest of the Big 3 were looking at the dorms, you and Amajiki were getting frisky in the showers after some training and were now laid on his bed asleep, both of you not really bothering with clothing so you were dressed in only a pair of panties (that you only wore cause they were more comfy with your anatomy and tail than regular underwear) with one of his t-shirts and Amajiki in only a pair of sweatpants. You were comfortably resting on top of him, your small frame helping you also make Amajiki comfortable. Nothing could stop you from feeling at peace right now.

You didn't notice the door open, slightly nuzzling Amajiki's chest before falling back into a deep slumber.
Instead of the students attention being on the cute butterfly themed decorations, it was on the two half naked sleeping forms on the bed.
"Why's elf boy sleeping with a child?" Bakugo asked, thinking you were at maximum 14 years old. Neijire gave Mirio a panicked looked before preparing herself for the screaming that about to happen.
"That's not child, that's (L/N)... He's nearly 18..." she explained quietly, asking them to leave the room so you could both continue sleeping, but Mina screamed with excited, asking how long you've been together and things like that, a couple of them that were into gossip taking a couple pictures. All the commotion woke you up, which lead to Amajiki also waking up. You both jumped from the sudden loud sounds and the fact that 20 students were in the room, you quickly go to hide behind Amajiki.
"Oh my god they're so cute together!" Mina screeched making Amajiki's soul leave his body. Most of their reactions were wholesome, telling you how cute you were together or congratulations from students like Todoroki. But some comments were more crude, especially from Mineta who mainly said that he would 'tap that' if you were a girl and called you a loli. Midoriya was asking you if he could train with you at sometimes, pointing out that you could help with figuring out more leg based attacks.
"You all should be ashamed of yourself, don't you see you interrupted their sleep and a private moment!" Iida said, doing his hand choppy thing. He managed to make most of them leave, the rest that didn't ended up being pulled away from the room by Neijire.
"I am so sorry about that Tamaki! I'll make it up to you later!" Mirio apologised before leaving the room, closing the door.

"Tama, are you okay?" you asked, turning so you were facing him. You placed a hand on his cheek, stroking it slowly.
"That boy talked about you like you were just a piece of meat..." he muttered, feeling bad that he couldn't protect you.
"Tama it's fine I'm use to it...." you sigh, reassuring him. You were use to comments about your appearance, most people saying you looked like a 'shota boy' with your curves and face. The type of comments some people made were downright dirty, those were the type of comments you wanted Amajiki to say, not some random stranger while you're out patrolling with Mirko.
"But I should of said something, but again I got too scared..." he couldn't help but feel bad, even if he knew you could defend and protect yourself, he still wanted to protect you. In his eyes you were his cute little bunny.
"It's okay, next time I see that creep I'll kick his ass..." you giggle, nuzzling your cheek against.
"C-can please fall asleep again, I need your cuddle after that and I'm still sleepy?" he asked, wrapping his arms around. You nodded, pushing him into his back so he was laid down. You kissed his nose before pulling his duvet on top of the both of you.
"Night bunny..." he whispered, already half asleep.
"Night..." you whisper back, falling asleep again.

-

(unedited)
a/n: i think i might be aromantic but idk if it's due to past experiences making me not want romantic attraction or if i actually am fully aromatic and my hypomania made me think i felt romantic attraction when it's was just strong platonic feelings (btw me and my partner broke up cause of personal issues but we're still very good friends)
anyways hope you enjoyed this one shot even if it isn't the best!