reunited

(*≧∀≦*) fluff  (*≧∀≦*)

-

1k special

i feel like this is kinda crappy but sometimes short is better than long

-

Warmth, that what you finally felt being able to see your boyfriend after months of not being able to do so.
He had been away for a couple months now due to a mission, but today was the day he finally was able to come back home.
The minute he saw you, waiting at the front door of your apartment for him, he turned into putty in your hands.

"I've missed you so much kitten..." he muttered, kissing the crook of your neck. It was common for both of you to stay tangled up with each other like this for hours on end, whispering sweet to see each and just enjoying each other's presence. But this time it was more special, both of you soaking everything in.

One other thing you both did was heal his scars. Tamaki got a lot of scars and bruises from missions and you used your healing quirk to make them fade away. He didn't enjoy seeing them in h the mirror every single morning so he preferred them somewhat gone.
It was an intimate moment for both you, your hands gliding over his body as you both praised each other.
"You're so perfect..." you praised, kissing in between his shoulder-blades. Everything was sugary sweet and honey covered.

Reuniting with your boyfriend was something you always enjoyed, but especially right now since you had been away from each other for so long.
Everything was turned up by a 100. Each was touch, word and emotion was extremely precious and something to be savoured.

You loved being reunited with your boyfriend.

-

(unedited)