early morning activity (aizawa)

(о'∀'о) smut (о'∀'о)

-

male! reader

warning: praise, teasing, pet play (use of the name kitten), generally fluffy smut i guess, light pain play, dom/sub (kinda)

-

You woke up to the light sounds of Aizawa groaning in his sleep and the feeling of your cat nuzzling your face for some food. Aizawa had always been a rough sleeper and dealt with some pretty bad nightmares, so seeing him stir in his sleep wasn't uncommon and for your cat, well she was just hungry. You gave your husband a quick kiss on the temple before getting up to feed Hayku. While she was busy eating, you sneaked back to the bedroom, closing the door so that you could have some alone time without your cat meowing at the both of you.

"Morning kitten..." you heard him say, his voice extremely raspy from sleeping. You turn around to face him, saying good morning to him before he kissed you. You felt him place a trail of kisses down your jawline and neck, placing one hand on your shoulder and the other on the middle of your chest to pin you down underneath him. "Someone's needy." you commented, making him scoff. He continued kissing you, his movements getting more rough with some nipping.

"I don't get to ravage you enough. And I don't really wanna bone you while Hayku is in the room, the only sounds I wanna hear are yours." he nibbled on your earlobe. It was true that you didn't get to be intimate with him often, but that's what you signed up for when you started dating him nearly 8 years ago now. Aizawa felt bad that he couldn't offer you the intimacy and the private moments other people could give their spouse, sometimes he would always worried that a day would come where you would leave, having enough of your husbands' absences, leaving him with the need to call you or text you to remind you of his love and to apologise for taking up such a time consuming job. He moved his hands down to your waist, starting to rut his hips against yours.

"I want to ravage you." you pouted, making him smirk. "You can ravage me later, don't worry." he winked, removing your sweatpants. He kissed down your sternum all the way down to your happy trail, looking up at you. You could feel the obvious blush form on your cheeks.

"Look at you blushing like a school boy. Even after so many years I still can make you blush more than Midoriya when he gets embarrassed." he chuckled. "Can you please not talk about your students during sex, it kinda ruins the mood." you frown, he apologised before continuing his trail of kisses. Once he got to the hemline of your underwear and had your consent, he pulled them down, revealing your member to him. You watched him take your member into his mouth, lightly sucking on the tip and running his tongue up and down your shaft. You move your arm to cover your mouth, bitting yourself to stop your sounds. After a bit a teasing he went up again, removing your arm from your face to kiss you. The kiss deepened, both of you fighting for dominance. Of course Aizawa won, he always does unless he's sleepy or tired.

He reached over to the nightstand, searching for the lube bottle that was nearly empty now. "Someone's been using this while I've been away." he commented, making you whine. "Sorry sir..." you apologise, the use of the name turning Aizawa on more. "It's okay baby boy, I'm not mad. I just hope you thought of me while using it." he winked. He place the cold gel on his fingers before moving them to your hole, slowly intruding one finger.

"Relax kitten...Good boy.." he praised when you relaxed around you, helping his job. While he was stretching you, you thanked your lucky stars that you cleaned down there last night so you could do this without the worry of things getting messy. He continued to praise you, giving you when your face scrunched up from the pain. You felt him place your legs on his shoulder and run his tip along your hole before slowly pushing in. He cursed at your tightness, slowly bottoming out. He gave you a good couple of minutes to adjust, peppering kisses to distract you from the discomfort. You gave him a nod to signal that he could move once you got comfortable.

He started at the soft pace, angling his hips to try and find your prostate. He always payed attention to your pleasure, making sure to satisfy you when ever he got the chance to. Once he found it, indicated by a loud, long whine you let out. "You're always such a good kitten for me. Taking care of me so well." he praised, nipping at your collarbone. He nipped your nipple, the light pain making your eyes roll back. "Ah-! sir..." you moan while he continued to nip at your nipples, increasing his pace. He leaned himself on one hand, resting his head on the crook of your neck and shoulder for stability to have a free hand to stroke your member, passing his thumb over your slit and most sensitive areas.

You soon felt your climax creep up, feeling your stomach tighten. "Shou... F-fuck! I'm gonna cum-" you whine, bitting down on his shoulder. "Cum for me kitten." he groaned, feeling himself close. A minute later, you let out a loud moan, cumming over his hand while he cooed you through your orgasm, praising you. The feeling of you squeezing around him was enough to pull him over the edge, a deep moan coming out of him as he came into you.

You both stayed like that for a while, catching your breaths before he removed himself. "You okay kitten?" he asked, placing you onto of him. You nodded, pulling the sheet over the two of you. You both bathed in the silence and warmth of one and other, enjoying the intimate post-coital moment.

Until you heard a meow coming from the corner of the room. Guess your moment had to be stopped somehow.

-

(unedited)