moonlight

(о'∀'о) smut (о'∀'о)

-

warning: mutual masturbation, semi-public

-

Your boyfriend always looked beautiful in the moonlight. He always looked beautiful, but the way the moon lit up his face was something.
"You're so beautiful Tamaki..." you whisper in his ear, placing a kiss gently behind it. You felt his hands shyly travel from your knee up to your thigh, squeezing it lightly.
"I.. wan-want..." he stuttered, looking away from you.
"Tell me what you want my love?" you kiss down his neck, nibbling slightly here and there.
"I-I want you t-to touch me... pl-please bunny."
"Of course darling." you chuckled, sliding your hands down to his ass, giving it a light squeeze. Your lips traveled to his collar bone, leaving a couple marks. Your hands then moved to his shirt buttons, undoing his shirt slowly making him exposed to the light breeze that brushed the two of you from your balcony. You kissed down his left shoulder, noticing his shivers.
"Do you want to go inside?" you rub his shoulders to try and warm him up. He replied with a no, making you just put a light blanket over his shoulder as a he sat on your lap.

"You're so pretty Tamaki..."
"Such a good boy."
"I love your sounds..."
You continued to praise him, making him blush up to his ears. Once you got his consent, you started to touch him more. Soon you both only had your pants on, both your body driving each other for more.
You felt his hand slowly go down to your groin, squeezing it lightly making you let out a shaky breath. You did the same to him, smirking at the moan he let out.

He started slowly stroking your member, a blush similar to his adorned your face that you hid in the crook of his neck.
You started doing the same to him, the sounds he let out was music to your ears. He whined as you ran your thumb over the tip, using his pre-cum as lubricant.
"Nya!" you moaned out loudly, making your eye widen and also remember that you were currently outside on the balcony (but to be honest you didn't care). You both hadn't been intimate like this in a while due to work, so you were extremely sensitive.
"D-does that feel - ah! g-good bunny? Do you-u like -f-fuck... when I-I touch your c-cock like that?" he said, repeating what made you moan like that.
"Fu-fuck yes..." you groan, nipping slightly at his shoulder.
You sped up your hand mouvements, making his free hand grip onto your back, leaving scratch mark on their path. You could feel the coil in your stomach become tighter by the minute.
"Ah I-I'm go-going to c-c-cum!" he moaned, leaning into your shoulder.
"Fuck-k bunny!" he shouted, arching his back and throwing his head back, releasing onto your hand. His face was enough to send you over the edge, warning him by moaning his name.
You took your hand and licked it clean, making Tamaki blush more.

Once you were both got down from your highs, you carried him and placed him gently on the bed before getting the clothes you discarded and quickly cleaning Tamaki's hand up.
"Night b-bunny..," he said sweetly, kissing you before cuddling up to your chest.
"Night love, sleep well." you smile, playing with his hair before falling asleep.

-

(unedited)