first heat

(о'∀'о) smut (о'∀'о)

-

warning: omegaverse, overstimulation, crying, breeding, bit of blood

-

Amajiki was the best alpha you could ask for, he was sweet and caring and always made sure you were safe and happy. He was attentive to every little detail and picked up in every little change in scent so he could offer you the best care possible. So when he picked up that you were going into your first heat, he picked it up faster than yourself.

It started by a light change in your scent, your scent was stronger than usual and had more of an effect on Amajiki and the other alphas (making Amajiki more protective and territorial over you), then you started nesting, picking up his dirty and used clothing to add to the pile of pillow, blankets and sheet (he was thankful he had extra sheets stored when you stole his bed sheets) and finally you became extremely clingy to the point that you would sometimes cry if you weren't around Amajiki. You would also complain about aches and pains now and again, a normal pre-heat symptom.

The day is started you were prepared but scared, you had done everything Recovery Girl told you to do and you had Amajiki at your side in case you needed to help. You both were allowed to take a couple days off since it was your first heat and sometimes the first heat can be very brutal for some omegas.
"Tama..." you whined, gripping onto his t-shirt. All you wanted right now was to be surrounded by him, you knew that in a couple hours it would get worse.
"Shhhh bunny, here drink this." he cooed, giving you a glass of water that you drunk quickly. You both stayed cuddled up for a while with Amajiki trying his best to tend to your every needs, he knew that this was your first heat and that you were still a virgin so he didn't want to rush things. You ended up drifting off at some point, his scent relaxing your body completely. But a couple hours later, you woke up in utter pain.
"Tama, it hurts..." you sobbed, rutting your hips into his side. You had finally reached a peak, your skin feeling like it was on fire and your pyjama bottoms now covered in slick. While Amajiki was trying to his best to comfort you, he was battling his own instincts.
"Please Tama~ do something... F-fuck me please alpha! Breed me!" you begged, flipping yourself on your back so he was on top of you. With your action, he got hit by your scent even more, making him loose his control and finally accept his instincts.
"Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you bunny." he growled in your ear,removing your pyjamas.

You soon found yourself with your legs thrown over his shoulder while you whined for him to finally enter you.
"Be patient bunny... I don't want to hurt you." he said before entering his tip. Once he bottomed out, he fully let go, letting his scent out to make you whimper even more.
He started with a brutal pace, making you feel pain, probably drawing a bit of blood, but also pleasure of finally being mated with.
"ah~ alpha!" you whine out again and again, not being use to the feeling of being stretched out. The pain turned into extreme pleasure once he hit a certain spot and continued to hit it.
The pressure soon started building up until it exploded, making your eyes roll at the back of your head in utter bliss. You felt so good you never wanted to stop, your cum painting over your stomach as he continued to rut into you.

"Ah~ fuck bunny... So fucking good, so tight..." he growled, nipping at your skin and marking you. Feeling your walls flutter around him.
He continued to move at a fast pace and hitting the same spot as before, making you go into overdrive.
"~alpha! Fuck!" you felt tears form, everything feeling too much, but Amajiki was too deep in his instincts to notice and stop. He moved his hands from cupping your arse to your hips, making you notice that there was some blood.
You felt his knot enter you and become bigger, stretching you out even more. You were now sobbing practically, well aware of the blood that was mixing with your slick and covering you and your mate. The feeling of his cum filling you up made you cum again, your mind now becoming more of a mushy mess from your second high.

It took another hour for Amajiki to regain a clear mind, continuing to move in and out of you until you were filled to the brim with his off-spring to the point that your tummy was slightly bulging and his knot was now to it's maximum, making more blood mix with your slick and more tears fall from the overstimulation. Once he finished his job of marking you, he lifted his head up to admire what he just did, but instead a sudden pang of guilt hit him as you laid there beneath him, covered in blood and tears.
"I-I'm so sorry..." he whispered, hoping you would forgive him.
"I didn't mean to hurt you bunny, I just got to caught up with my instincts, I'm so sorry!" he started crying, holding you close to him.
"It's okay Tama, you didn't mean no harm." you reassured him, hating seeing your alpha so sad for something that wasn't his fault.
"Yes but I hurt you.... I never wanted to hurt you, I only wanted to help you... I fully mated with you when you didn't even tell me you wanted children..." he continued, still crying into the crook of your neck.
"You were just acting on instinct Tama, and look, I'm not in pain anymore, at least for now, and we've finally mated, and for future reference, I'm on birth control so I can't pregnant, I want children but not now..." you smiled kissing him, before flipping the two of you around, trying not to pull on his knot too much so you could lay on his chest. You would of liked to clean yourself up but you couldn't and you knew you'd end up in the same state in a couple more hours.
"Now can we please sleep hun, you need it." you kiss him one last time before cuddling up to him and drifting off with him.

-

(unedited)