Andrew

Andrew was walking home with Greg Fudie. He was a lanky teen with long legs and strong arms that could lift a grown man. They were talking about Yazmen Ohidsa, his girlfriend.

"She's the best!" Greg said looking like a boy in love. "She is the best I ever had!"

"Sounds good." Andrew said thinking of what Greg just said.

"She is the best kisser ever!"
Greg was a freshman who lived in his neighborhood and Yazmen was a senior, no wonder she was the best kisser.

"Have you ever thought what it must be like to date girls your age?"

"Well yeah." Greg said looking at his shoes. "But they never pay any attention to me."

Andrew felt sorry for Greg because all the other girls he liked in his grade didn't pay attention to him so he was always hanging around with Yazmen one of the hottest seniors in Jamesmen.

"How did you two meet?" Andrew asked.

"Oh well, I was a lifeguard at Hiklo's rec center and Yazmen almost drown so I had to give her mouth to mouth and well..." He laughed. "As soon as I did it she pulled me in the water where we started making out, and that's about it."

Andrew doubted Greg's story but, then he believed it because he had seen Yazmen almost drown when he went to go look for help.

"So.. enough about me what about you, you got anyone?"

"Oh nah but, I do have a crush on this one girl."

"Who?"

"Lane Margtie."

"Oh... good luck with that!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"All I'm saying is you're gonna need luck because some guys are closing in."

"Please tell me something I don't know!"