Andrew

Mat had something wrong with him, obviously. Andrew had already heard the rumors spilling through the cracks in the school. Janelle had cheated on Mat. He never really liked Janelle, but he tolerated her. He knew Mat would somehow get his heart broken by her. Yet he never thought it would be this way. He walked around the corner and ran right into Margie. Elena looked nothing like her. He should've known Margie could never lose weight that fast. She looked at him and quickly looked back at her friends who were a lot thinner than her. For as long as Andrew could remember Margie had been friends with Jayden Timon and Tara Grefes. Jayden was tall and thin with green eyes and thick long black wavy hair. Her features were very russian like and Tara had striking red hair that blazed everywhere she was. She had blue eyes and was a little bit bigger than Jayden, but she was still pretty. Andrew nodded at them as he walked past them. He heard them giggling and pushing each other, trying to get him to turn around it seemed. When he got to his locker he saw Janelle standing there.
"Janelle?" He shook his head.
"Andrew, I need you to listen to me." She placed an arm on his. She shrugged her off like poison. He'd heard the rumors, it was best he steered clear of Janelle. Besides, he knew Mat still loved her.
"What is it?" He said placing books in his locker.
"I need you to tell Mat, that I need to talk to him." She clutched her books to her chest.
"Look Janelle, I can't really-"
"Please I need you to do this for me." She cut him off. Andrew put his hands on the locker and sighed.
"I can't guarantee he'll do it."
"I know, but it's worth a shot." She turned to leave, but before she could go Andrew grabbed her by the arm and yanked her around to face him. He let go of her immediately once she was staring at his face.
"Why'd you do it?"
"Do what?"
"Don't play stupid, everyone already knows." Andrew narrowed his eyes at her.
She bit her lip and sighed.
"Well?" Andrew crossed his arms.
"I don't have a reason for what I did, all I know now is that it was wrong." With a swish of her brown haired ponytail she was gone.