Mat

Mat got dressed as fast he could. He felt so guilty that he had lied to Janelle. He should have worn the damn condom! Then again he felt like a man who had just became an even better one. If she became pregnant Mat would die. The guilty feeling washed over him again like a hurricane about ready to go up a degree. A knock on the door sounded.
"Mat?" Janelle. "C'mon hurry up we don't want to be late to Adam's!"
"Coming!" She sounded so happy. He never wanted to break her heart. He was in love with her, but after what happened last night he didn't think he deserved to be with anyone, not Janelle, not Lane, not even Margie Fisherman. The door burst open with a slam. Janelle walked in her eyes flaming.
"MATTHEW GREGORY HALENS!" She screamed, in her hand she held the rapper of the condom and the condom itself.
"Janelle, let me explain." He said shaking.
"HOW DARE YOU." Her voice shook. "I TRUSTED YOU. I LOVED YOU!"
"Baby, please let me explain."
"DON'T TALK TO ME RIGHT NOW." Her words have gone down to a menacing whisper. Her tears streamed down her face.
"Baby, I'm sorry." He put his head in his hands and sunk to the floor. She raced around the room getting her stuff and ran out the house crying the whole way. Mat heard her sobs from everywhere. How could he have been so stupid!? He'd never wanted to hurt Janelle. He loved her. Loves her. He had to make it up to her! He ran out of the house to see Janelle running away from his house.
"Janelle!" He called out to her. She didn't turn around. That's when the dry tears came. He so badly wanted to cry. To have water run down his face. Long streaks of water rained down his face, it was already raining so you wouldn't be able to know he was crying anyway, but Mat knew he was. And his life crumpled before him. He called the only person he knew he would be able to talk to this about with and not have any judgement. He ran back into his house and grabbed the phone. Then he pressed the number he knew so well it could have been wired into his brain. Then he pressed dial.