Lane

Lane woke up in the hospital fully dressed in a gown. She heard him before she even saw him.
"Dan?" She said turning her head. He rushed to her side and held her hand.
"Lane, are you okay?" He kissed her.
"I feel sick, did you call my mom?" She asked seeing the panic in his eyes.
"Um, not yet."
"Could you?"
"Lane, then you won't be able to see me anymore, I could go to jail for this."
"For what?"
"They think you may have an STD," Lane felt her jaw drop.
"But, how!?" She stood up. "You haven't had sex with anyone besides my mom, and me! And I sure as hell haven't any sex with anyone else."
"I think I remember your mom telling me that your dad, gave her an STD. It doesn't mean you have one, possibly."
"Get out."
"What? Lane, I love you, just try to understand."
"I said get out." Lane's screech sends several nurses into the room, they pulled Dan away with a hurt look in his eyes. Lane felt guilty, but she didn't have time to dwell in it. Finally after she was done crying a doctor came in.
"Hello miss Lane, your what 15? 16?"
"16, I turned it a couple months ago."
"You know the risks for having sex at an early age right? Especially with an older man?"
"No, but how do you know I have an STD?"
"We tested you after he said you guys have been having sex at least six times tonight, is that right?" The doctor wrote down her reaction in his clipboard.
"Dr. Vanders? I don't know, but would you mind calling my mom?" She said shocking herself. He nodded and walked out of the room.