Andrew

Andrew walked to his swimming practice which was in the east wing. Mat was gone for some reason so he was going to be late for practice and Andrew had to cover for him. On his way there he saw Lane getting things from her locker. Andrew smiled and started to walk towards her.
"Hey Lane." He said leaning up against the other lockers.
"Oh hey Andrew."
"You going to Adam's party on Friday?"
"I think so." She looked up at him. He could have easily kissed her right there and with no one in the east wing no one could hear them making out.
"Yeah so I guess I'll see you there, right Lane?"
"Yeah, Bye Andrew." She smiled and finished getting things from her locker.
"Yeah bye." He started walking to the swimming center. He saw Adam in his swimsuit flirting with a bunch of girls.
"Oh Adam, I hope you ask me to dance at your party." One of them said.
"Well I can't do that but I can do this." He leaned over and kissed her firmly on the lips. When they parted others asked for turns. Adam kissed everyone of them but, took a longer time an Haley Pent, in fact they started making out. The other girls felt awkward and left while Adam was practically dragging Haley outside to his car. Where they would do who knows what.
"What's up with those two?" He asked Oliver Tyuo.
"Well I heard they've had sex, so it doesn't matter what they do anymore." Oliver said. Andrew looked at Adam's car and how it was fogging up. Well that's lovely he thought.