Mat

Mat picked Janelle around 5:00 earlier than usual.
"Why so early?" Janelle asked.
"Because I want some alone time with you."
"Oh!" She giggled and kissed him on the cheek.
He couldn't wait to see her face when he showed her.
"Hey Mat, I'm so glad we're dating."
"Me too." And Mat was.
Mat pulled into a old abandoned house with no windows in the front only the back and it was in the middle of the woods, all alone Mat thought. Janelle looked excited, after all she knew what she they were doing. Mat went around to the other side of the car and opened the door, Janelle came out and hugged Mat, he hugged her back. Then they kissed a long kiss longer than before. Mat's hands went everywhere on her body. When they reached her butt he squeezed with all his might. She giggled and pushed against him. She paused to take a breath and said "Are we gonna go inside or we gonna have a make out session for the whole world to see."
"Of course Madam." He picked her up and carried her into the house like a groom and a bride into their first home together. There was a staircase that led up-stairs, he took her up the stairs and into what have must been a bedroom and laid her down on the floor. She laughed and pulled him down on top of her.
She smiled, and kissed him again this time not stopping for a long time. She looked at him with something in her eyes like stars and Mat knew she was in love with him.
"I love you too."
She kissed him again and Mat slightly put his tongue in her mouth.
"You're so hot." He mumbled.
Then Mat slipped his hands in her shirt. Then they were going at it like nothing was in the way, Mat would kiss her, then she would kiss him.