Anna

Anna walked back to the drive of sidewalk from her house as her parents passed her in their old blue honda civic. The lights hot against her back she unlocked her door to her house and plopped on her couch waiting on her couch for her parents fluffing a few pillows. Her father was the first through the door.
"Anna Marie Kiela! Explain yourself!" He face was beet red like a cherry on ice cream.
"His name is Milo." She lied. "He's amazing! I want to be married to him and have my children with him I think he said we could start tonight,but you ruined it!" She overreacted. This was going to have to work if she was going to go with Rob.
"You are never going to see that boy again!" Her mother said.
"Then who's going to take me to the party tonight?!" She whined.
"You'll have to call someone else!" Her mother fumed.
"Ugh fine!"
"And don't forget about your art program!" Her father sputtered in her face.
"It's in a month relax, Lane said she was going with me." She said standing to her full height as tall as her father.
"Get to bed we can't stand to look at you right now."
She slipped upstairs to her room, and slammed the door with a bang. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out Rob's picture and kissed it.
"It worked baby!" She smiled. Light spilled across her face when she looked across her room through the window to see Andrew putting on a shirt. Anna slowly let the picture fall out of her hands and stood and stared. Her jaw open she could make out his abs and his large muscular arms and shoulders. Rob only had slight muscles that were outlines of of this. Suddenly she wanted Andrew more than Rob and she was determined to get him.