Mat

Mat woke to a flushing of a toilet and jolted awake. He looked around for Janelle but didn't see her anywhere.
"Janelle?" He rubbed his eyes. She emerged from the bathroom with her bra and underwear on as if nothing ever happened.
"Hey sleepy head." She smiled as she walked over to the bed.
"Hey." He smiled as she put one leg around him with her head on his chest and laid on top of him.
"Did you have fun last night?" He asked as he stroked her hair.
"It was painfully sexy." She laughed.
"Painfully good." He agreed.
She looked up at him and he knew something wasn't right.
"You did wear it right?" She asked.
"Of course I did!" He lied. "You think I wouldn't follow your terms?!"
"No I don't doubt it, but it just didn't feel like it should have Latex." She shook her head.
"Janelle, I-" But then the phone rang. He groaned and picked it up.
"Hello?" not hiding his annoyance.
"Hey honey." His mother said. "You and Janelle are still going to the party right?"
"Yeah."
"Ok, She better not be over right now though, you know the rule."
"Yeah, I got it." He slammed the phone shut and threw back the covers and then realized he wasn't wearing the condom. He pushed the covers back up around him.
"Hey Janelle? Can you hand me some pants?"
"What just because we had sex doesn't mean I get to look at it?" She smiled.
"No." Her smile faded.
"Fine." She threw the pants and left the room clearly mad. He walked around getting ready for the party and slowly looked at himself in the mirror. He felt like he had just become a liar and a rapist overnight.