Andrew

Lane, Lane, Lane, perfect face, perfect breast, perfect legs, perfect everything. Who wouldn't want her? Andrew looked over at Adam with disgust. This can't be happening. Rumors had been going around that Adam was going to make a move on Lane at the party. The bell rang and everyone piled out. Adam with his tramp Haley wrapped around his side like glue.
"Andrew!" Margie Fisherman yelled from behind.
He turned to face her.
"I was wondering if you had a date to the party..?" She smiled up at him.
"Um.. well I was kinda hoping to go alone.." He glanced at the door.
"Oh. So I'll see you there though right?" She frowned.
"Maybe?" He started to walk away. "Look sorry I have to go."
She looked down at her pudgy toes. She had tears in her hazel eyes.
"Oh, it's fine I'll just ask someone else." She walked out barely fitting through the door. Andrew watched her go and felt bad.
"Margie wait."
She turned to face him her mascara running down her face. " What Andrew?"
"I guess I could go with you."
She smiled and ran over to him nearly making him fall over when she hugged him. "Oh thank you Andrew!"
"I'll pick you up around noon ok."
"Okay you'll have to talk to my dad just warning you." She giggled and then walked off skipping.
"Oh, god what have I done." He laughed. "Oh, god What have I done!?"
Then thats when he thought of Lane.