Andrew

Light poured through the tall windows at Adam's house. He looked over to see Margie sleeping with her head on his chest and her arm draped lazily over his chest. Last night as Andrew could remember was amazing. He and Margie had done things he could have never imagined doing with her. He pulled the covers around them protectively and ran his fingers on her body. He started at her collarbone and traced in between her breast, holding his breath as he passed them. Then down her stomach and down toward her hips and her legs. She stirred and opened her eyes. She immediately sat up her hand in her hair and one hand pulling up the blanket around her.
"What time is it!?" She asked gathering her clothes.
"Why?" He asked reaching for his phone.
"I was supposed to be home last night!" She said panic creeping into her voice. Andrew looked at her questionably,
"I don't even remember your dad saying that." Margie bit her bottom lip.
"I need to be home now." She got up and shimmied into her dress.
"Fine I'll take you home." Andrew got up and stretched.
"Hurry I don't want to be here any longer." Her eyes wavered on his chest.
"Wait what do you mean?"
She sighed. "I don't really like you Andrew. I did, but not anymore."
"Wait what?" He took her by her wrists. "What are you talking about?!"
"I just wanted to see what you were like, turns out you're just a sex craving dog like the rest of them." She slipped on her heels and walked out the door.
"Wait, Margie talk to me!" He stumbled out after her.
"That's another thing, I'm not really Margie." She twirled her hair. "I'm her sister Elena, we're twins she wanted me to tell her what you were like. I also wanted to know, I thought you were hot, and nice turns out you're an asshole." She threw her hands in the air as Andrew processed this new information. It made sense. Margie couldn't have lost all that way in just a couple days!
"Marg- Elena wait!" She walked down the stairs as Andrew stumbled after her.
"It's done Andrew, you had your fun." Andrew stood still. He didn't understand what was going on why Elena thought he was a sex craving dog, but he did know something was obviously wrong. He wanted to say something anything for her to believe her, but he just let her walk out of his life forever.