Anna

Anna walked through the halls quietly and slowly, she didn't want to be caught. She was ditching after all she had left a note saying she was sick, but wasn't feeling bad at all. When she walked around the corner she ran straight into Rob.
"Oh, shit!" He picked himself up and offered her a hand.
"We keep running into each other." He smiled as she took his hand.
"Yeah maybe we shouldn't go around halls when class time starts."
He laughed.
"Maybe we should ditch together from now on, that way we don't run into each other anymore."
"Yeah where were you heading?"
"Taco Johns. You in?"
"Um hello you're talking to Anna here."
"Then ladies first." He smiled.
"Oh you're such a gentleman." She giggled.
They walked together out of the building, dodging janitors, teachers, and even the principal. When they made it out Anna jumped in the air. Rob laughed and smiled.
"I never took you for this kind of girl." He blushed.
"Don't judge people you don't know." She smiled at him.
"Well then shall we?" He opened the car door for her.
"Yes, we shall." She giggled and climbed in.
He started the car and drove to Taco Johns, he had the radio up on full blast.
'So this is what it feels like to be with an older man.' She thought. 'I like it.'
"What are you smiling at?" He looked at her.
"Oh nothing, just can't wait to eat a Taco Johns."
He pulled into the mall parking lot and found a spot farthest away. He cut the engine and looked at Anna.
"If I could ditch with anyone I'm glad it's you." He smiled and touched her face.
"Me too, except you know with you." She smiled and touched his hand softly.
"You still need a ride to Adam's party right?" He asked twirling her hair between his fingers.
"Yeah, you already offered no backing down." She smiled.
"Wasn't going too." He put her arm around her and pulled her closer.
"Mhm sure." She smiled up at him and realized how close she was to him, she sat up straighter, she was close enough to kiss his perfectly handsome face.
"I'm serious." He put his hand on her knee started grazing it softly.
"I can't tell if you're flirting or just messing with me." Her chest ached, she needed to kiss him now. She wanted to kiss him so badly, she just wanted to jump on his lap and be all his.
"Well what do you think?" Now he pulled her closer.
"I think you're just messing with me." She said putting her hand up to his face.
"I'm doing anything, but messing with you." And then he leaned in and kissed her.
She was so ready for this, she sat on his lap now, his hand no longer on her knee, but going up and down her leg, his other hand at the the small of her waist pulling her closer.
"So when are we going to eat?" She pulled away.
"Oh yeah forgot sorry." He grabbed her hand and they walked hand and hand into the mall.