Mat

Mat drove to his house with Janelle in shotgun with a smile on her face.
"Mat, I can't wait to get sexy with you!" She joked.
"I can't wait either!" He said jokingly, but actually meant it.
When they pulled up all the lights were out and his parents were gone for the entire week! He turned off the car and went to open Janelle's door.
"Haha by the way I brought a bunch of condoms just in case." She winked at him.
"Oh, you don't want to go hard core?" He frowned.
"Um," She wriggled uncomfortably. "Maybe?"
"Why not?!" He growled.
"I don't want a baby right now." She looked at him seriously.
"Like it's your choice."
"Mat, what's happened to you!?" She screamed.
Suddenly he had a thought. "Okay we'll use the damn condoms!"
"Okay." She frowned and walked into the house.
"Hey, Janelle I'm sorry."
"It's ok." She leaned over and kissed him wrapping her arms around his neck.
He put his hands on the small of her back and kissed her slightly.
"You want me to put one on now while you go upstairs and get ready?" He frowned.
"Now would be great, I'll meet you up there." And with that she walked off.
Mat unbelted his pants and slid them off along with his shirt. He looked up at the stairs and opened a condom and threw it in the trash. 'There now she'll think I had one on.' He walked up the stairs one at a time. When he got to his room he paused and looked through the lock and saw Janelle getting undressed. He saw the way her breasts bulged and sighed on the inside, he saw her take off her panties and groped for the door handle.