Anna

Anna and Rob arrived at Taco Johns and had shakes and sat by the window with their hands laced together. She kept seeing Rob look at her in the corner of her eye and it made her face flush every time. Once their shakes were done he picked them up and threw them away and came back and put his arms around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.
"Rob,"
"Mhm?" He said his voice muffled from putting it in the crook in her neck.
"Why do I always lose focus around you?" She laughed.
He kissed her neck. "Maybe it's because I am so stunningly attractive." She felt his body rupple with laughter.
"I'm serious." She turned around in his arms so they were face to face. His perfect face was so close to hers that she wanted to close the space in between them so badly it hurt.
"Hm," He put his hand to his chin. "Anna, I have no idea." He kissed her corner of her mouth and it made her shudder with excitement.
"You wanna go to the mall or something?" She asked.
"I have a better idea." He smiled his most dazzling smile and took her hand. They walked out the car and he opened the door for her. She climbed in and he went around and got into the driver's seat.
"So, where we going?" She laughed.
"To my buddy Ben's house." He started the car with a flick of his wrist. "You're going to love it!"
"Can't wait." She smiled. They drove down narrow roads until they came to an older house with a bunch of people milling around it. There were beer cans thrown all over the yard and girl's underwear hanging from some of the branches from the big Oak tree in the front. Guys she didn't know came up to the car and whistled and yelled at her and Rob as he pulled into a parking spot. He looked towards her.
"This might be a little crazy. I only brought one another girl here and that was my sister." He laughed.
"Oh, let's hope you don't treat me to sisterly." She smiled.
He opened the door and got out as Anna did the same. The jeers and yelling got louder as she stepped out of the car. She wiped her sweaty hands on her jeans and looked towards Rob as he nodded at some people on the other side as he made his way to her. Finally he reached her and clamped her hand.
"Haven't been here in awhile, I don't know if anything has changed, so just follow my lead." He pulled her towards the house. Inside there were posters of girls in bikini's, guys were chugging beer and so were girls. They danced in the middle of what looked like an old living room. Music blared from old boomboxes.
"Well, at least this is the same." Rob gripped her hand tightly. A guy in a polo shirt made his way over to them and grabbed Rob by the shirt and pulled him backwards.
"Robbie!" The boy yelled in his ear.
"Ben!" Rob laughed and gave him a weird kind of boy hug.
"Where have you been?" Ben asked.
"School." Rob shrugged.
Ben's eyes slid over to Anna. "Who is this?" He asked returning his gaze to Rob.
"This is Anna, my girlfriend." He added proudly. Ben stuck his hand forward. She shook it feeling his hand grip her sweaty palm. It was almost like holding hands with a crush. Anna flushed and snatched her hand away. Ben didn't even seem to notice.
"Anna, welcome to paradise!" He threw up his hands.
"When does this party end?" Rob asked and checked his watch.
"Probably, around midnight." Ben said his brows furrowing. "Oh! But you guys should stay around for the games," He smiled at Anna. "They are a lot of fun."
"Alright, we'll be around Ben." Rob waved and drew Anna back into the crowd.