Anna

Anna stumbled around people as she tried to find Rob through the thick crowd. She tried to ignore the fact that Ben was in the house somewhere waiting for her to come back. She blushed fiercely as she remembers when Ben's arm went around her.
"Anna!" She sees Ben push his way through the crowd of dancing people.
"Oh, Ben, I kinda got lost." She laughed trying to hide her lie.
"The games are gonna start soon. Where's Rob?" He asked taking her by the shoulder and glancing behind her.
"I have no idea." She shrugs trying to hide her blush. He puts his face close to hers and whispers in her ear, she can't concentrate, she was too busy smelling his cologne.
"What?"
"Do you want to play the games with us?"
"Sure, sure," She nods fiercely. "But we have to find Rob."
"Yeah, he'll show up, everyone knows the games start soon anyway, we all play them in the living room, how about you save us a spot?" She smiles as he gently towards the living room. She tries not to trip over the couples who have been making out on the couches and the floor as she steps timidly toward a couch that is somewhat empty. She sat gingerly on it setting her water glass on the side table. All of the sudden a huge a alarm off. Anna sat up and wanted to run from the room, thinking it was a fire alarm.
"Game Time!" Said two boys with matching haircuts, they looked like twins.
"Yeah!" Says a girl with dark brown skin, her black curly hair pulls into several braids.
"Hey Jamina! Come sit with us!" Jamina pulls her long brown legs over the two twins and sits on their lap, they both smile broadly and graze her knee.
"Your Anna, right?" She asks finally noticing her. She can see the twin's jaws drop.
"Yeah, I'm Anna." She waves timidly while more people pile into the room.
"Rob's a lucky man." Jamina winks at her. Anna blushes while the twins nod in agreement.
"I'm Jack, and this is my brother David." One of the twins say, they had an obvious british accent. By now the room was full finally Ben and Rob came into the room. Rob's face lit up when he saw Anna and she smiled back. Ben however looked hurt. Anna's face crumpled into confusion. They took their seats on opposite sides of her. Rob reached for her hand and she took his gratefully. She heard Ben suck in his breathe. She glanced at him. He was staring at Jamina on Jack and David's lap. That was what he was jealous about? She felt a pang of jealously of Jamina and also hurt that he didn't think of her that way.
"Who's ready to play some games!?" Jamina squeals and shakes on the their laps and they yell in surprise as they grab for her waist.
"First category?" Says a girl in the corner with a boy on her neck.
"Sex." Jack yells and tries to reach for Jamina. Anna freezes and looks at Rob. He's laughing, maybe it's all a joke.
"That comes later, Jack." Jamina pulls at his shirt.
"Hey!" David choruses and grabs Jamina's shirt and pulls her to him. The room fills with laughter.
"Alright everyone. I believe Rob should choose the category, he has after all not been here in awhile." Rob smiles as guys hit him on the back and he stands in front of the room.
"Jack, this is only for you. Well kind of." Rob lets everyone hang onto his words.
"Spin the bottle or next twenty minutes in heaven!" Rob receives claps and cheers. David pulls out a bottle and places it on the coffee table.
"You guys all remember the rules right? Whoever it lands gets to go up stairs and do it to your hearts content!" Rob yells thrusting his plastic cup forward and plops down next to Anna. "And when you're done, you're out. You get to spend the rest of the day with them." More yells and jeers towards Rob. A blonde boy with shaggy hair stands and spins the bottle. It lands on Jamina, who squeals in surprise. He picks her up and carries her upstairs. Everyone listens to the sounds they will never hear. More guys step up to take the challenge, but Ben and Rob sit quietly waiting for the right time. Anna is thankful none of the other guys land on her. Finally Rob stands when there about three girls left and guys including Rob, David, Ben, Anna and two other girls. Rob rubs his hands together,
"I'm coming for you, baby." He points at Anna. The bottle spins and spins, Ben seems to be watching it closely. Instead it lands on a blonde girl. Anna immediately feels like hitting her. Rob looks her way and shrugs, she feels her mouth slide open as Rob leads the girl past her and up the stairs. Ben looks at her with apologetic eyes. Eventually David spins and leaves with the other girl, leaving Ben and Anna alone in the living room. Ben is staring at her looking for some kind of reaction.
"Rob won't, he won't do it I promise." Ben said. He gave her a small smile, it made Anna's heart want to melt.
"Maybe, he won't, maybe he will." Anna said feeling herself slide closer to Ben, who sucked in his breath.
"You wanna get out of here? I know a place. It's a shack I have in the woods I use when my parents come home, no one knows about it." He said studying her face.
"Sure."