Mat

Mat pulled his navy blue truck into his own driveway. He pushed the door shut and walked inside. He then went into the kitchen where his mother and his dad were making out, or well parent making out.

"Get a room!" He yelled disgusted.
Mom laughed and gave dad one more kiss making sure Mat noticed.

"Oh Mat, like you never make out with that one girl.. Janelle?"

"Well yeah but, still!" He said grabbing some beer and heading to his room.

"Hey, those are for grown ups!" His father yelled.
Mat slammed the door and opened the beer. He sat on his egg chair suspended from the ceiling and chugged the beer down. Then he got on his E-mail and sent one to Janelle saying good night. She didn't answer so he started a conversation with Andrew.

"Hey, just saw the nastiest thing my parents making out!"

"Dude, not like it makes any difference like you making out with Janelle."

"Yeah but, it's nasty to look at!"

"Dude I walked home with Greg Fudie today, he tells the weirdest stories."

"Ugh Greg Fudie who talks to that kid?"

"Dude he's ok I guess if you count annoying freshman."

"Told ya!"

"Hey I gotta go my mom needs me to fix something, see you at school!"

"Bye."
Mat looked at his alarm clock it was 11:46, still early for him to be asleep but, then he thought he would maybe have a dream of Janelle or maybe better, Lane. One could only hope, he walked over to his clock and set the time for 4:00 because he would have to pick up Janelle, and maybe see Lane, maybe.