Mat

Stupid Anna, Mat thought. Mat had just come from Andrew's house where he was hit in the groin with a football by Anna, Andrew's next door neighbor. He called Janelle to tell her he was coming to her soccer game, then she texted him a smiley face and a heart. He smiled, classic Janelle he thought. Mat pulled into Kropton's soccer's field. Kropton was Jamesmon's worst rival. He was hoping the Robins would beat them. Or the Robets. He climbed out of his navy blue truck and started down towards the soccer fields, he heard the speakers booming for their warm up. He heard all the girls shouting to each other and kicking the ball back and forth. He saw Janelle playing with Gloria Mutons. He waved to Janelle, who waved back. Mat looked at the Jaguars. They won 3rd place in state, the Robets would need to pick up their game. The game started with the blow of a whistle. Janelle walked onto the field.
"GO JANELLE!" He yelled cupping his hands to make it louder. She smiled and gave him a thumbs up. The game lasted a while until it started to downpour and thunder. He said he would give Janelle a ride home. Janelle ran in the rain holding her gym bag in one hand and her cleats in the other. 'She looks so cute' he thought. He opened the door for her and she climbed in.
"Brrr I'm so cold." She said shivering.
"Well maybe we can do something later to make you warm." He smiled.
She smiled and said "I know a place where we can go." She winked at him.
"Okay tell me where."
She showed him the whole way and then they finally came up to a lake that had no one in sight. He turned off the headlights.
"Mat I love this place." She looked out onto the water.
Mat looked out onto the water, it was still raining but, had lessen up. Mat leaned over and kissed her. She pushed against him and breathed deeply, she started to take his shirt off. He let her take it off then they stopped. He took her shirt in his hands and easily slid it off. They sat there staring at each other. She kissed him again and this time there was no stopping for a long time.