Lane

'One more class Lane, you got this.' she thought. She looked at the clock and winced. 'Last class come on stupid clock!' The bell rang out with a shriek finally! She got her homework out of her locker and zoomed into her car. She turned up the radio and sang along to Girls Just Want To Have Fun. She pulled into her driveway and took out the keys and walked in the house. Dan stood in the hallway beer in one hand and phone in one hand.
"Nevermind she's here." He walked clumsily over to her and held out the phone.
"It's for you."
"Hello?" She held the phone tight while Dan breathed beer on her.
"Yes hello Barbra this is Diana."
"Um I'm sorry this is Lane can I take a message?" But whoever Diana was hung up the phone.
"Who was it Barbie?" He pulled her close to him.
"I'm not mom and it was some chick named Diana." She tried pulling away.
"Yeah and I'm not Dan." He laughed and put his hand lower on her.
"Dan stop this isn't funny." She wiggled a little more, but couldn't get past Dan's strong arms. Dan put his hands on her butt and squeezed.
"Dan stop." Her voice was just above a whisper. He pushed her up against the wall and kissed her neck.
"Dan stop I'm not Barb I'm Lane!" But he just pushed her harder against the wall. His hands moved up from her butt to her waist to the side of her breast.
"Mmm Barb, you're so hot." His hand grazing the side of her breast.
"Dan stop it!" She pushed with all her might , but Dan didn't budge. Dan's hand slid up under her shirt. Ripping it off Dan's hand moved to unhook her bra. Just then Lane's mom walked in.
"DAN!" Her mother dropped the phone in her hand.
"Mom!" She cried out. Dan's grip loosened on her and he wasn't grinding against her anymore. She broke loose and started towards her mom, but Dan pulled her back by her wrist.
"Where do you think you're going Barbie?"
"Dan let go of her, now." She tore Dan's hand away from Lane's wrist and held her close while she cried into her shoulder.
"Dan, get out." She looked at him with hatred.
"Lane don't tell me what to do, and why is Barb crying?"
"Dan get the hell out of my house!" A whisk going through the air a blur of peach hitting her mother's face sending her to the ground.
"Lane you don't dare talk to me like that again!" He yelled shaking his finger at Lane's mom.
"Lane call the police." She said holding her face.
"Okay." She ran to kitchen and dialed 911. It rang and rang until someone picked up.
"Hello, yes! I'd like you to send a squad over please hurry!" She hung up the phone and turned around. Dan stood towering over her he took her closer, his hand on the small of her back, he leaned in and firmly planted his lips on hers and stuck his tongue in her mouth swirling around searching for hers., his front hand going down her stomach and into her underwear rubbing there softly to tease her, but Lane was not amused, her hand slapped him across the face bringing him to part of his senses.
"Lane!? What was that for!?" He looked down and saw his hand inside her pants and glanced and searched her face. Then Red and blue lights danced on his face.
"Lane, what have I done!?"