Lane

Lane packed up all of her things while her mother watched. Now that she was done being jealous of Dan and her together she was the mother she remembered. She was going to drive her to the jail to break things off with Dan, Lane knew this was coming, but she still pictured the desired look in his eyes as he removed the towel from her naked body. As they got all Lane's stuff together they silently drove to the jail. Dan was already waiting for them in the visiting area and her mother let them have some time alone. He smiled when he saw her and kissed her hard on the mouth, when she didn't give it back to him he stopped and looked at her confused. She sat down and carefully tried to pick out her words.
"Lane, is something wrong?"
She cut right to the point. "Dan, I'm moving and I can't keep this relationship with you." She felt her world crumbling away as Dan digested this. The confused look turned into an angry and hurt look together.
"Why?" His voice cracked.
"My mom is sending me to my dad's, this can't happen there." Lane felt tears trickle down her cheeks. She stood up and started to walk away when she heard Dan tell her to wait.
"Lane, this can happen. Please!"
"I need a new life, Dan. One without you." She felt her heart break as she walked out and didn't turn around.

The Perfect Match