Lane

Lane woke up to Dan gone. Panic rose in her chest as she threw the blankets around her looking for the thing that woke her up. Her cell phone. When she finally found it she opened her text messages, one from Dan saying he went to get some groceries and about fifty from her mom. She didn't even bother to open those. She threw the blankets aside and got to work. She found some fake roses in the closet that were addressed to her mom and tore them up, she then made the bed and sprinkled the roses everywhere in the room. She then went and found some candles hiding away in the pantry where Dan kept some other things, like flashlights and candy. She grabbed some chocolate out of the fridge to check the date, they didn't have any mold, so she put one in her mouth and tried it. The sweet tang of chocolate filled her mouth and she sighed with pleasure. She put them back in the fridge for later then she cleaned the living room and splattered some more of the petals along the couch and table. Next she found some wine in the fridge and found some wine glasses. She pulled the blinds on all the windows and turned the power off. She then texted Dan to come home. She went into the bedroom and got undressed she found a towel and wrapped it around her body. Her whole body was tingling with anticipation. She laid down on the bed and fixed her towel to cover her body and read the text from Dan, Be there soon, he had said she grinned and said 'good I have a surprise for you.' he then sent her a smiley face. About thirty minutes later she heard him walk in the door and gasp.
"Lane? Where are you?"
"In the bedroom, just put the groceries, on the counter." She heard him put them on the counter and walk towards the bedroom, this was it, she thought. No more going back. He opened the door and walked in. The candles flickered as his jaw dropped and he gasped. He gaze traveled up her body and froze on her face. Her hands trembled as she went to pull the towel down away from her body.
"Stop!" He said. She froze, she felt the hurt escape and go out all over her face.
"What's wrong?" She asked fighting back the tears.
"I want to do that." He gave her a sly smile and she sighed with relief. He moved to take his coat off and then moved to the buttons on his shirt. She watched with eagerness as it came undone, showing his chest. It was so perfect she thought, the abdomen looked hard and she could see the indents of the hip bones. He then moved to unbuckle his pants. He then went and grabbed a towel.
"I get to do yours, you get to do mine." He gave her a shy smile. She nodded and swallowed. He held the towel and took off his boxers and wrapped the towel around his waist and laid over her.
"You go first," She said. His fingers moved to take the corner of the towel, he pulled it back slowly and stared at her body. She reached up to take his towel then and pulled it back and could only stare. It was huge. It seemed like they sat like that for hours, staring at each other's bodies and then finally Dan leaned down to kiss her as she arched her own body to meet his lips. It was painful at first and he groaned as his hands dug into her hips and pushed at her harder, she sighed and groaned and dug her nails into his shoulders, it all went so fast. Dan kept saying her name and she felt tears streaming down her cheeks. He would wipe them away saying he knew it hurt. An hour later after they dragged it out as long as they could Dan looked over at Lane. She was laying down and he rolled on top of her. She sighed.
"Are we going to do it again?" She felt her lips wobble, it hurt so bad, but felt so good.
"Yes we are." He laughed and kissed her hard, his hands moved to her breasts and he rubbed them as he pushed against her even harder this time. She screamed in agony, and pleasure. He smiled and pushed her harder.