Anna

Anna walked into her room which was covered in pictures from the year-book, pictures of all the cute guys she had crushes on. She kissed them each night and talked to them and flirted with them, but the best one was kept hidden in a drawer of her dresser, no one could see it not even Lane. Anna walked across the room and logged on to her Email account and sent a message to Lane and asked if Dan was in the mood again and Lane replied yes.

'Bummer :(' she wrote back. She signed off and walked across the room and opened the drawer and lifted the picture out of it's special place and kissed it, She walked over to her bed and sat down.

"Why hello there Rob." She said in the best flirty voice she could manage.

"Hello there sexy." She said pretending to be him.

"Well thank you, I'm blushing."

"Good I like a girl who knows her feelings."

"Well..."
A knock came from the door, and made Anna jump.

"Honey, who are you talking too?"
Her dad, SHOOT! He wasn't supposed to be back from Japan by Friday.

"How was your trip?" She asked putting the picture away.

"Great but, I missed you so much, can I come in?"

"Sure hold on!" She said taking all the pictures down off the walls.

"Okay." She could hear him tapping his foot on the glossy wood floors. She opened the door to see her father. Dressed in a blue button up shirt with black pants and black shoes, his hair not as jet black as it used to be but, now with a touch of gray on the sides.

"Am I in trouble?"

"I don't know you tell me." He said her mom coming up next to him with her arms folded, frowning.

"We want to know why you've become so interested in the arts nowadays." Her mom said, with no change in expression.