11 Pokémon Shipwreck

When I came to my senses, I heard voices. "Hey, Rosa, wake up! Wake up, please!" It was a girl's voice, and several Pokémon too.

I opened my eyes to find Misty, Luxio, and two Pikachu leaning over me. "Misty?" I said.

"Oh thank goodness." She helped me sit up.

Hugging my Pokémon, I looked around the room. "Where are we?"

"Take a look." She pointed at the porthole.

I gazed outside and found fish swimming. "What? How can fish be swimming?" I looked at the floor and jumped back, discovering a light fixture beneath my feet. "Are we in the St. Anne?!"

"Yep, and it looks like it sunk."

"Sunk?!" Ash sprung up beside us, dashing over to look for himself. "How could this be?"

"That wave must've knocked us all unconscious, and then the ship capsized," Brock said, struggling to his feet.

Everyone ran out into the hall, noticing that everything turned upside down. We headed out into the stairwell. The water level prevented us from going down to the deck. "What do we do? The ship's leaking everywhere," Ash said.

Misty replied, "We've got to stay calm. As long as there's air in here, it'll take time for it to fill up with water."

"Sure, but we better not waste any time here," Brock noted.

"Well, we can either go up or down," I said. "If we're sinking, up would definitely be better, but if the ship is flipped upside down..."

Misty continued, "The deck is below us, and the ship's body is up above our heads."

"So we have to dive down to the deck!" Ash suggested.

"But if we dive down to the deck and come across a dead end, we're done for," I squeaked, panicking at the thought of hitting a locked door.

Ash frowned at the thought. "Then how are we supposed to know?"

"Water's my specialty," Misty replied. She took out a Poké Ball and called out a beautiful Goldeen. "Please dive down to the deck, Goldeen. If you find a way off the ship, bring something back from outside." It nodded its head and then disappeared underwater. We were left to wait.

Our group waited there for a few short moments. Those short moments turned into long ones. "What's taking Goldeen so long?" Ash asked.

"Maybe it's having trouble finding a way out. This is a big ship after all," I replied.

Suddenly, a shadow appeared in the water, and then a single blue head. Everyone screamed in terror. Goldeen then came into view as it pushed three bodies, who were all blue in the face from nearly drowning, up onto the deck. It was the man, woman, and talking Meowth from earlier. "It's Jessie, James, and Meowth," Brock said.

"Do you know these guys?" I asked.

"They're always trying to steal my Pikachu," Ash replied.

Just then the trio all spat out water from their mouths. "Prepare for trouble," said Jessie.

"Yes, and make...make it double," coughed out James through lungfuls of water.

They looked up at us, recognizing everyone but myself. "Twerps!" The trio popped up onto their feet and grabbed a couple Poké Balls.

"We've got you right where we want you," Jessie laughed.

"Who's the new twerpette?" Meowth asked.

"Ah, who cares? We'll just get her Pokémon too!"

"So you followed us all the way to the bottom of the sea!" Brock snapped.