Chapter Three

I could barely believe my eyes when that door opened

Behind it was the most gorgeous, rebellious, enticing boy I've ever seen in my life.

Laying right there, on what I assume was Niko's bed. Considering that on the other side of the room, there was a bare mattress and no furniture.

How humbling.

I looked at him again as I walked in the room behind Niko, I closed the door behind me and I almost had to take a moment and breathe before I turned back towards him.

I took two quick seconds to huff out a breath and turned back to him, now sitting up, his eyes open and linked to mine.

Damn he moves quick???

I couldn't read his expression, god I couldn't even tell you how mine was but it felt like, somehow, someway, I've seen him before in my life.

His eyes and figure were so familiar it was scaring me.

Was he just that good looking?

My heart was beating so fast as our eyes met, it was electrical.

"Sorry, I didn't think he'd be here. He just transferred here this year too" Niko says as he slaps the beautiful boy playfully when he approaches him.

Let me touch him.

The guy was unfazed, he watched me with this expression.

It didn't feel humble but it wasn't anger.

I didn't know how to feel or why he was looking at me that way.

After that, he quickly broke the eye contact, and kept a resting, emotionless face.

"Grace this is my friend Vincent, he's always here just a heads up." Niko takes a seat on the sofa as he chuckles.

" Niko takes a seat on the sofa as he chuckles

Vincent Cole.

Suddenly, Vincent stood up from the bed.

He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt, that wrapped him quite nicely, a chain, black pants and runners, his hair was a dark brown, it looked so soft, as soft as his cold, ocean blue eyes.