Chapter Fourteen

I don't know why I've never seen it before, picturing us together, as more than best friends

I've known her all my life. We've been to pre-school together, middle school, high school?

You name it, I was there and she was there. Through it all. She's been like, so close of a friend you'd think she was my sister, we never hooked up or caught feelings ever. It was just this fucking amazing friendship.

Then about a month ago when we were hanging out at Ryer's, a comment he made, somewhat hitting on Bella, for some reason it really put me on edge. I was almost jealous he said that kinda shit about her, right in front of me too.

I was about to puff out and my chest and lay him flat, but then I realized, for what? Me and Bella have never stepped further than friends, everyone knows that. So how could I claim to have a reason, just because all of a sudden I've grown defensive over her.

I thought maybe it was just because I knew her so long, I'd grow out of it and get back to fucking a different girl every night. Somehow, the only thing I ended up doing was hanging out with Bella. No sex, no nothing but talking and laughing, having fun and actually enjoying myself. She listened to me the way other people didn't, she accepted me for what I did and I've accepted her for what she did. We understand each other better than most people can understand others.

When I couldn't stop hanging out with her, I would start missing her when she wasn't around me, I would start craving her to be near me, I wanted to see her, smell her, touch her. When I couldn't, it felt like I was missing a chunk of myself.

That's when I knew.

That's how I figured out this wasn't a faze and I didn't think I was going to get over it, and I even made that discovery before sleeping with her- the first time.

That first time, oh my, fucking, god.

Rocked my fucking world alright.