Chapter Twenty Eight

"And five, six, seven, eight!" Lidia yells and we begin to follow her lead in our routine for the pep rally

"And five, six, seven, eight!" Lidia yells and we begin to follow her lead in our routine for the pep rally. Tomorrow was the last day of school before break and we definitely needed to have it down pat.

"Keep up Larsen!" She sneers as she walks her rounds while we dance, investigating us like some drill sergeant.

I huff and roll my eyes, continuing to dance and pretending she wasn't there. It hasn't even been that long and I'm already annoyed with her. She was the bitchiest girl I had ever met.

She was constantly picking on me, I swear if I didn't suffer a brain injury this year it would be on sight.

"Okay good hustle ladies, someone go shut the computer off and you're dismissed." She places her hand on her hip and smirks.

Ugh.

I drag my feet over to the table at the side of the field, I slump over the side of the table while I grab the computer and close all the tabs, preparing to shut it down.

As I clicked the shut down button I noticed in the corner of my eye someone making their way to the table. I looked from the computer and to my right to see the last person I ever wanted to see again.

Logan Baxter was making his way over towards the table.

The table I was fucking leaning on.

I somewhat gasp as I quickly stand up and slam the computer shut. He looked at me with such a bitter expression. He keeps walking as he gets closer and closer until—

"Relax psycho, I'm not here for you." He smiles as he stops about three feet infront of me.

For the love of fucking god please don't come closer.

He brushes past me.

God damnit god damnit.