Chapter Forty Six

Drugs

Drugs.

I ran to them, I ran with all my life for that feeling of being numb. Not being able to feel the fucking heart wrenching pain of losing your soulmate.

Drugs.

I wish I could say they fixed everything and now I'm not hurting, but that's a fucking lie.

They barely numb it, I still feel it all.

They just make it slightly easier to deal with so I don't off myself.

You're only nineteen Vincent, what do you know about love or soulmates?

I'm only nineteen and I know it all, I've felt what real love feels like at seventeen years old. I knew it when I met Grace Larsen.

When we were finally together, it was only close to five months before—you know.

Even though it was a short amount of time, it was no fucking measure to what happened and what I felt in that time.

We went through everything, together.

She saw past the trash I knew and thought I was, I'm glad I was stupid enough to give in to her.

She's the first person who made me feel like I wasn't better off dead, she made me feel like I was cared about and loved, loved so fucking hard.

She was incredible, and her heart was too big for her own good. I was probably the worst person to have a crush on at that time.

The time where I started going off the edge, but then I met her.

The little blonde, with gorgeous blue eyes, a magazine worthy smile with lips of an angel. She was always smiling and she was goofy, and so alive.