Chapter Seventeen

"Spending all my nights alone, waiting for, you to call me

"Spending all my nights alone, waiting for, you to call me." I sing into my blue hairbrush as I prance around the dorm.

Sugar - BROCKHAMPTON (Media Above).

"You're the only one I want, by my side, when I fall asleep." Niko sings—more like yells into the air of the room.

So far this Saturday morning, we've listened to music and had our own karaoke party.

"Tell me what I'm waiting for! Tell me what I'm waiting for!" We yell as we run up and embrace each other.

This was goals to say the least.

I don't really know how it all started exactly, but somehow we started cranking music and singing along as duet partners.

These past few weeks with Niko have been great, we've really gotten to know each other and build the foundation of a friendship. Without him, I don't know if I'd make it through this year, especially with my grandpa not doing so well.

He was one of the sweetest guys I've ever met, he was flirty but not the kind of flirty that was annoying and made him seem desperate, he flirted and it made me giggle and roll my eyes, also never failing to bring smiles to my face and redness to my cheeks.

I had a feeling we were going to become super close this year, and that he'd end up becoming a part of my life, even after school. I don't even mean in a romantic way either, yes I'm still trying to figure out these feelings I have, feelings or not I could see him being a good friend in my life either way.

I wondered where Vincent would be once I graduated.

I didn't really know if he wanted to be friends or not, maybe more? Or nothing at all.

I can't say I have a clear idea of what goes on in his mind or how he sees me.

He confuses me all the time, I've almost given up on trying to understand. I don't know why I haven't yet, seeing what's happened so far I probably should've.