Chapter Fifty Two

"Don't get any in my eyes

"Don't get any in my eyes." I instruct to Vincent, as he rinses the soap out of my hair, standing behind me in the shower.

"Are you sure? Because I can if you want me to." He mocks from behind.

It felt like heaven, his fingers interlaced in my wet blonde hair, rubbing and massaging against my scalp.

I could fall asleep standing here.

Don't do that.

Don't be fucking weird.

I turn back around to face him as the water from the shower head poured over top of us, he places his hands firmly on my bare hips and pulls me closer so we're wet skin to wet skin.

"Can we stay here forever?" He asks wishfully, lowering his head down to my neck, moving my hair out of the way with his hands.

He begins to move his lips across my neck and I smile, letting out a soft moan of ecstasy.

We can stay here until the end of time.

"Well that depends, would you still love me if my whole body looked like a shrivelled up raisin? It only takes a ten minute bath for me to start pruning." I say seriously. He gives me a confused expression before laughing and shaking his head at me.

"I think one of the biggest reasons I love you is that I never ever, know what the fuck is about to come out of that pretty little mouth." He scoffs, with a smirk.

That smirk got me from our first ever interaction.

It screamed cocky but also shouted ruthless.

Why did I have to have myself a cocky seeming, ruthless son of a bitch?

Because he's one in a million.