Chapter Twenty One

"You know you're the only one I want in this world right?" He asks as he stands in-front of me, he brought me all the way up this mountain and told me to come over to the viewpoint for a picture

"You know you're the only one I want in this world right?" He asks as he stands in-front of me, he brought me all the way up this mountain and told me to come over to the viewpoint for a picture. He took my picture and walked up to me and looked me in the face.

"Babe what the hell is going on right now, what are we doing up here?" I giggle and question him.

"It was the one place I felt was right for this, somewhere that was as beautiful as the way you've made my life since you walked into it." He replies, a smile taking form across his lips.

God that smile makes my heart skip a beat.

I still wanted to know what the hell he was up to, every day was a surprise with him, an adventure. That's what I loved the most.

Besides the way he made me truly love myself.

"Grace Andrew Larsen, you're the craziest, kindest, sexiest, most intelligent and unique girl I've ever had the pleasure of falling for. You're the only girl I've ever fallen for, and I fell hard. Your love has become a drug to me, I want you every second of every day and there isn't a moment that passes where I don't want to be by your side, and I think it's going to stay the same for the rest of my life." He explains, he has never sounded so serious and stable. His voice showed no signs of nerves or that he might be joking. He was still as a rock.

My heart was beating faster and faster, his words got my blood pumping a mile a minute. What was this all leading up to?

I was ready for anything as long as it was with him.

"This last while with you has been the best of my life, and I never want it to end. I love you more than anything in this world and I want to show you that-" he reaches in his leather jacket pocket and pulls out a tiny box.

Is this for serious? Is he seriously about to...

"No, this isn't a marriage proposal, so I'm sorry, but this is me promising myself to you. Grace Larsen." He opens the box infront of me, revealing the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. The rock on this thing was huge, there was no way this wasn't an engagement ring.