Chapter Forty One

Help him

Help him.

Help him, screams in my head daily since the day I found him— giving up on life.

All for one girl, fuck it I guess she was important, but I didn't care.

I cared that my baby brother was close to seeing god because of all that happened, I have to live every day knowing he might feel that low again. I feel like I'm a parent, always on alert mode, don't want him to be alone or away from me too long.

I don't want anything to happen.

I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost Vincent...

So yeah, I interrupted his vacation get away with his idiot friends.

I didn't want him to be that far from me for a week. What if everyone left and he was feeling some kind of way?

All I do is live my life worrying now..

I wasn't expecting to see Grace or her friend there though. I figured he'd just take Niko. I didn't even think he'd invite those other two idiots either.

But there they all were.

He was more protected and supervised than I thought.

Clearly he let Grace get the best of him and invited her, when she's supposed to be hating him and being repulsed by him.

I couldn't blame him, I don't think I'd be able to pry myself away from a girl I was in love with, and still am in love with.

But clearly he was having trouble with his plan, to make sure that everything was going to stay okay. I saw the way she looked at him too, all the time, I knew she saw way more than an annoying buddy or a friend.

He wasn't doing a very good job at all of making her hate him. I knew how adamant he was on having her stay away from him.