Chapter Thirty Five

We had about thirty-five minutes left until we'd be at the cabin

About twenty minutes ago, Grace passed the fuck out in the passengers seat.

I took it she was tired.

I was internally punching the shit out of myself as the music played, for giving in and grabbing her thigh like that.

I couldn't help myself.

The music made me think of her in every way.

Anytime we went for drives, I had my hand wrapped around her thigh. Most drives my hands would wander further up, and down her pants.

I remembered when we used to make playlists that were hours long and fuck to the whole thing.

Music was how me and Grace had fun, we'd smoke up to a good song, get hyped and drink to a banger, fuck to a hot playlist, clean and drive around to a good playlist.

A good song always made me think of her. Certain lyrics made her pop into my head instantly and it would just remind me of the way I used to touch her to certain songs.

Breathe- Lil Skies ( Media Above ), begins to play through the speakers.

I turn my head over to look at Grace, she was still passed out, leaned on her arm against the window. I smile as I look at her before turning back to the road.

It was a nice day out today, 30° C.

The sun was beaming down from the clear blue skies, thank god I wore white and not black today. Having an all blacked out car was really taking a toll on my temperature.

I had my window down with my left arm hanging out as my right hand steered. I eventually had to pry myself off of her thigh when she passed out, I felt real creepy doing that while she was asleep and I wasn't her boyfriend, anymore.