Chapter Forty Five

Moral of the story - Ashe ( Media Above )

One month.

It's been one month since the world crashed for me and Vincent.

I can't say these past few weeks have been the finest of my time here, because I'd be lying through my fucking teeth.

I think I've see him a grand total of three times since I left him at the bar a month ago, and my life almost feels like it's missing half of itself.

My days are less filled with the guys and their quirks, they find other places to hangout now since Vincent won't come around if I'm here.

I could understand him wanting to avoid me for a while.

He needed it.

Maybe I did too.

Niko has been less himself since it happened, it was odd to think but somehow it felt like Niko was mad at me for cutting Vincent out.

The way he's been acting lately was strange, he's less fun and joking, he's more concerned and serious. He's been getting easily agitated lately too.

He's short when he leaves to go hangout with Vincent, you'd think I destroyed the entire friend group.

Maybe I did.

Guilt practically overwhelmed me every day, each day that passed made me realize more and more how different they were from before the vacation.

I didn't want to ruin anything for anyone but I needed to do what was best for my sanity, I wasn't focused enough on my well being and school while I was caught up in the rollercoaster that is Vincent.

Then the more I thought about it, I realized I was a rollercoaster myself.

I drooled over Vincent for weeks but then I slept with his best friend, but he also yelled at me before hand and had me all messed up.