Chapter Thirty

"What the fuck is going on!" I kick the locked door in anger

"What the fuck is going on!" I kick the locked door in anger. I felt so claustrophobic being in a room I couldn't get out of on my own free will.

"You finally gave up on trying to open a locked door?" Vincent scoffs from across the room on his bed.

How did he not care we were literally trapped in here?

"How are you this calm? Neither of us know how long we can end up being locked in here. This building is fucked!" I yell, my anxiety filled self was a mess right now.

I guess being locked in here was better than the alternative of some psycho student killing me or something.

I wondered what kind of people were in Vincent's dorm building, after all this was the building for the worst crimes. Everyone knows what the worst crimes are, and one of those is murder.

How the hell does this guy sleep at night in here?

"We're probably going to be in here for a couple hours or something, so calm down. You want to get stabbed instead?" He asks, trying to get me to stop pacing in a panic.

"I just don't like being locked up okay? It freaks me out." I say quietly at the end as I continue to pace. I just came over here to storm out and now I can't even leave the room if I wanted to.

What an odd turn of events.

"I have just the thing that'll settle your nerves Larsen." Vincent smirks as he rises from the bed and walks over to his tall dresser.

He reaches for the third drawer from the bottom and slides it open, pulling out a rather large ziplock bag; which was coloured over with a black sharpie.

Gee wonder what's in there.

"Oh I know what's in that black bag, both you and Niko take the time to scribble on a plastic bags?" I scoff as I watch him bring it to the small table and sit down. He begins rolling a joint as I stand still in the room and watch him.