Chapter Forty Four

After an amazing and fun filled night of ignoring Vincent's presence, while enjoying Rory's as well, it basically all lead up to a very drunk pep talk and ended with drunk me singing in front of the entire bar

Now I didn't whip that out of my ass and just decide to sing a random song, in front of a shit ton of people.

Soooo many people were here..

I had a game plan, I was making a statement loud and clear.

I knew Vincent was smart enough to clue in that the statement, that was more or less a message— was for him. To every one else it was just a sweet sounding song, to him, I was finally being honest and ending it once and for all.

Oddly enough I got to break things off in a way I enjoyed, and actually got praised for afterwards for it.

I was feeling pretty good after my performance.

That is, until the big bad wolf himself was marching his way over to me and Rory near the stage.

Rory was smiling like an idiot as he was heading over, I wanted to throat punch her with how much disgust I was feeling for him right now.

I saw him as a completely different person than the way I used to look at him, and drool. This should've happened a long time ago. Vincent was dangerous, rebellious, cold, vile. But I also knew he was loving, protective, overbearing but honest.

Sadly his flaws ended up outweighing his good qualities, that also only appear when he feels like it.

That ain't too often sis.

"Hey." Vincent greets me seeming anxious. Rory was still beaming.

After everything I've told her, she still ships #Grincent, or #Vace.